Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply Memorable Threads (a.k.a. Recycling Bin)
Summer Vacation!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitty725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:52 am
Post any new info on how your summer's going, or any plans for later in the summer!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:56 am
hmmm. probably going to move this summer.
still not sure though. o_o

my summer's been going...pretty fast that i don't even know what day it is. sad (haha, it feels as if i live in a forest). xD

how's your summer going, Lisa? biggrin  

hiramekiyuri

kitty725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:41 pm
It's been good, I haven't been traveling much this summer, but I've still gotten to hang out w/ friends and will hopefully continue doing that... as well as going diving at west palm beach sometime in July, and also in August as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:36 pm
Sounds good.
Maybe I should get up and swim sometime... I haven't done that for a year D:
*sigh* I'm bad at swimming now, lol. Not that I was ever good at it in the first place though. xD  

hiramekiyuri

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:38 pm
You could always try.
Bleh.. in current news, I'm happy to report that yesterday I was very lucky on gaia. I gotz a pink magical giftbox! and I sold it... so now I'm happy I have some extra gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:07 pm
yeah that's true. xD
haha, Congratulations~~!!

hiramekiyuri

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:01 pm
Thanks. I've now stopped spending gold w/ that particular avi though. I'm trying to save up as much as I can.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:23 pm
Ah xP Good luck with that.  

hiramekiyuri

kitty725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:33 pm
It's going pretty well for now, I have 40k now w/ my catt account.(sometimes I forget w/ account I'm posting w/, so that's why sometimes it may actually be posting in third person.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:02 pm
hahaha, good job. xd

Today, I went to the library for like 4 hours... then went out buying food with my parents afterwards, and came home. Sad part was that when I turned on the computer, it kept shutting down. It feels hot even now... =/ It probably shut down like..about 8 times since I started using it today o_o;; So I wasn't able to do a lot of posting. Sorry gonk  

hiramekiyuri

kitty725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:22 pm
Wow... I had been thinking you didn't seem to post as much, but it's alright. Especially if you're having that much computer trouble...  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:58 am
ok..now.that.im.done.with.all.those.stupid.exams..its.holidays XD XD yaaaaaaaaay
im.going.to.get.a.job.soon..probably.as.a.saleswoman.but.at.an.anime.shop:3
im.also.going.to.finish.my.manga.stories..write.and.draw.all.the.time!
and.im.travelling.in.july :]

1_x-AKANE-x_1

5,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:04 pm
That sounds totally awesome! There aren't any anime shops near me, so I won't be doing anything similar to that anytime soon... Hope you have fun traveling, good luck! ^^
I just got to go scuba diving out at west palm beach, FL, it was lots of fun! I probably will just end up hanging out with friends and diving more this summer...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:02 pm
So far my summer has been good.
I got to see three of my good friends.
I have been getting a tan.
Sometimes it gets so hot and humid. I just can't take it when that happens.
I like it when there is a big storm. Which has happened three times since my summer has started. Which they were awesome. blaugh  

Zekai Rei

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:10 pm
I got to try kneeboarding for the first time recently, and yesterday I got to go scalloping for the first time as well. I was able to stay on the board when kneeboarding(yay!) and got to have a tasty scallop dinner yesterday from our catch... so far, this summer's going well, with only a couple sunburns and tanning skin.  
Memorable Threads (a.k.a. Recycling Bin)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games