Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Exs?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxTattooPunkxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:39 pm
First off Im going to say im a Bisexual, but am going towards girls atm..

So i have this friend ((now girlfriend)) her name is Kyoko. I've liked her awhile but was way to chicken to ask her out. She was at a time in her life where she had thought she was a bisexual, although she had only ever like girls. And before i could ask her out, this guy named Brendan ((he is my brother by blood but i don't consider him my brother)) asked her out. She said yes, for some unkonwn reason.

They went out for a meer couple of weeks and talked a lot on AIM. He took her on maybe 2 or 3 dates. It was hard for them to get together cause she lives in the town over. Any who one date the kissed and Kyoko realized that she really doesn't like guys. She tried to break it off, but it took much longer then it should. And then that jerk tried to make her feel guilty.

So then we had a party, i invited her to come for she is still my friend. One thing lead to another and i found out she really liked me to. So we started making out. And now we are going out. My heart tells me i should date her. But people have told me its a bad idea because she is my brothers ex.... WHAT DO I DO?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:13 pm
well,it kinda depends on how ur brother would react..... such as, if ur brother would be rly angry about it, and try to get back at u in some kind of way, i'd say going out with her may not b the best idea, but if u think he probably will be angry at first, but will eventually get over it or accept it, then i'd say its probably ok that ur going out.....  

QUW00SH

XxTattooPunkxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:42 pm
I see... Thanks...

Im still not sure if hes going to kill me mad or im going to ingnore you mad.... Maybe i should avoid him

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:07 pm
Well if you enjoy being with this person then I don't believe it matters what he thinks. If it becomes a problem, talk to him and tell him the situation. He's got to let it go sometime. Good luck!  

btrfly7

Luna Xpianus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:19 pm
Yeah your brother should get over it if he is mad...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:14 pm
(It seems that A lot of people have names that my friends have)

I say go for it. Ex or not, it's not like he and she were too close in the relationship. If he gets mad about it then he's childish.  

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

redheartgirl1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:56 pm
It really should b okay with ur bro if u date her. he shouldnt be mad or jealous, he really should b thinkin bout ur happiness.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games