Submit

Junior HS students are too young to 'love'
  No
  Yes
  It depends
View Results

Kyakume

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:12 am
No, this isn't some 'omg, I cheated and I want him back' subject. School just ended recently (for me). The last day of school was also the last day I would ever see my boyfriend Elijah. My heart is breaking. I told him it would hurt, but that I wanted him to be happy and not to be depressed for too long. I told him to find a girl who could be ten times better than myself, and someone who could be everything I couldn't. I meant every word, but it was crushing my heart into a million un-repairable pieces. I don't care how young I am, but I know that I love him. My question is this:

HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO COPE WITH LIFE WITHOUT HIM?

I feel so incomplete.......  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:22 pm
Kyakume
No, this isn't some 'omg, I cheated and I want him back' subject. School just ended recently (for me). The last day of school was also the last day I would ever see my boyfriend Elijah. My heart is breaking. I told him it would hurt, but that I wanted him to be happy and not to be depressed for too long. I told him to find a girl who could be ten times better than myself, and someone who could be everything I couldn't. I meant every word, but it was crushing my heart into a million un-repairable pieces. I don't care how young I am, but I know that I love him. My question is this:

Aww sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear of your heartbreak.. Is there not any other way to see him or talk to him whatsoever? If not, there is the old saying.. If you love something let it go, if it does not return, it was never meant to be yours, if it does, love it forever. I know that doesn't help much but, if there is no way to ever see or talk to him again, then I suggest finding something to keep you busy and in time things will get better for you. On the other hand if there is a way to talk to him, that would help even if you don't get to see him. I understand totally what you are going through but just take it day by day. Time heals the wounds of losing someone. Who knows, later there may be someone else to heal those wounds and they may be exactly what you need. (Believe me, I know from experience). I know it is not going to be easy but if you ever need to talk just let me know.. Good luck hon.. hope things work out for you.  

btrfly7

Kyakume

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:05 pm
Thanks. We're thinking about communicating by phone and internet, but idk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:27 pm
You're welcome smile Hope it all works out for you both.  

btrfly7

Kaelis Tejil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:37 pm
Kyakume

very similar to what btrfly said.
ive always been told by my friend (who im now dating) that love is like a bird- you can either lock it (in this case him) in a tiny steel cage, and know that hes always there- but ultimately ull drown him and crush his spirit and his feelings for you.
on the other hand, u can let the bird fly away. if it leaves and never returns than hold dear the memories, cherish them and never wish ill upon the bird- rather wish fortune and cheer upon him. But if he returns, even after months or years, do not greet him with a cold heart. rather be warm and loving and welcome him back.
but if the bird does not know what to do, whether to fly away or remain woth his love. then still let him fly and soar, but always hold out ur hand, so that he may seek shelter with you, if it ever were to storm.

the last bit i made up for my gf...but i think it could still apply here. i hope this helped. good luck.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:28 am
Quote:
u can let the bird fly away. if it leaves and never returns than hold dear the memories, cherish them and never wish ill upon the bird- rather wish fortune and cheer upon him. But if he returns, even after months or years, do not greet him with a cold heart. rather be warm and loving and welcome him back.
but if the bird does not know what to do, whether to fly away or remain woth his love. then still let him fly and soar, but always hold out ur hand, so that he may seek shelter with you, if it ever were to storm.

Awww what a sweet saying smile  

btrfly7

x_Teratoma_x

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:22 pm
I want him back too. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:31 pm
0k s0 u meant every w0rd 0f wat u said but appearently u cant live with0ut him. i d0nt think it waz very smart t0 break up with him in the first place.
i think u sh0uld see if he wantz t0 get back t0gether with y0u. then give him s0me time t0 think it 0ver. and if he sayz n0 he w0nt take u back then u will have u just accept that.
after that u will just have t0 let time heal u.  

-iiDR3AM3R-

loving_sorrow

Anxious Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:54 pm
User Image Live.Love.Laugh
User Image Q U E S T I N G !
User Image Bump && Page Contests

Talk to him and see if you guys are ready to take on the challenge of a long distance relationship... If you think you can do it, go for it. If not, love and let go. That's what it's all about.

C L I C K . H E R E!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:23 pm
btrfly7
Quote:
u can let the bird fly away. if it leaves and never returns than hold dear the memories, cherish them and never wish ill upon the bird- rather wish fortune and cheer upon him. But if he returns, even after months or years, do not greet him with a cold heart. rather be warm and loving and welcome him back.

Awww what a sweet saying smile

Yeah, I aww'd out loud <3

But that's pretty much all their is to say. If you two are meant for each other, you'll know. Whether it be now, tomorrow, or ten years from now. If your love is true, he'll always be there.

And even if it ends, there is no reason to stop loving him! =P

Kaiija

Moonlight Prophet

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers