Casca 7

Blessed Paladin

13,100 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:55 am
hi all.

do you like OMFG boxs? If so you can try to win one with poetry. There are other prizes as well.

To get there go to the Writers forums in the main forums area and go to contests.
The name is "OMFG, it's a contest"

There will only be 35 entries, so go post a poem before all the slots are taken.

Also, please read all the rules. It can be about any topic, but I would like to see well written poetry.

And if you don't trust me with your poems, I have included a post about a "Poor Man's Copyright" of how you can protect your poems for only the cost of a postage stamp. (You have to mail them to yourself.)

Please come check it out. You can't get OMFG boxes from the Cash Shop anymore and their market value is slowly increasing, so winning could get you as much as 25,000 gold if you hang on to it and sell it in the future. Or they are worth about 18,000 now I think... But they're fun to open too.

I probably won't check back here, so please go to the writers forums to make your post.

thankyou, and have a great day! icon_blaugh.gif

Oh, and the deadline is the end of July, so if someone could delete this after then that would be great.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:45 pm
here's the link

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writing-contests/omfg-it-s-a-contest/t.41300183/  

Casca 7

Blessed Paladin

13,100 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
10: The Guild Advertisement and Quest Competition Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items