Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
Danny Phantom: The Guardian's Song

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever seen Danny Phantom?
  Yes!
  No!
  WTF?
View Results

Shiny-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:13 pm
This was actually my first Danny Phantom fan fiction that I finished and actually enjoyed. But it wasn't filled with warm fuzzies. Nope, it was a story with one sole purpose in mind: character death. Keep this in mind if you read this. Don't expect a lot of happiness to come out of this.

I don't own Danny Phantom. The show's cancelled. I'll live with it.

~

1. Really, Stop Bothering Me

"I am the Box Ghost!" he yelled.

Danny Phantom sighed, and smacked his head in tired anger. It was only nine o'clock that night and already, he was ready to just fly home and stuff himself under the bed sheets. It had been a long day at school and an even-longer day after school had been let out. Ghosts were threatening him from every direction and multiple angles at various times for the last five hours. How was a hybrid supposed to get his schoolwork done if all he was supposed to be doing was saving the city from the ghosts that constantly attacked?

"Beware! My cardboard square containers shall..."

He didn't even finish his sentence before Danny lazily opened up a Fenton Thermos and sucked up the ghost into the seeming soup container. "Shut up, please," he told him.

With this comment, he proceeded to fly home to the Fenton Works building on the east side of town and into his room, where he morphed back into his teenage alter-ego, Danny Fenton. Over the past couple of days, he had gotten no more than five hours of sleep for every twelve ghosts he had managed to suck back into the thermos and put them right back into the Ghost Zone. The boy flopped down on his bed and sighed wearily, almost instantaneously falling asleep.

The thermos shook. "Beware!" a muffled voice yelled.

"And quiet to you, too," he grumbled, winging his feet over the side and trekking downstairs to the lab. He punched in a code on the keypad, allowing the doors to the portal open. Danny unscrewed the cap and thrust the thermos forward, giving his cardboard enemy a scream, a slam of the door, and a walk back upstairs to the living room.

The phone rang. He glared at it and picked it up, mumbling a near-inaudible, "Hello?"

"Why, Daniel, if you sound this tired so early in the evening, you should be in bed," a male sinister voice laughed over the other end.

Danny clenched up as much as an exhausted half-ghost could. "I'm not in the mood, Vlad. What do you want?"

A snort was heard. "Only your company and to defeat you. I was wondering if I could have a moment with you in the office tomorrow. Not as half-ghosts, but as actual human beings."

"Over my dead body," he replied, trying to sound confident.

Another laugh. "That's the whole point of it, little badger."

Danny gripped the phone so tightly, his knuckles began to turn white. "Don't you ever call me that," he growled, his eyes flashing to an emerald green.

"Oh, fudge to that remark, Daniel, you know I will never cease in my little name game for you," Vlad chuckled mockingly, sensing the boy's anger over the phone. "As usual, you're letting your emotions get the best of you, and once again, I will give you the opportunity to join me."

"Really, stop bothering me!" Danny finally screamed into the phone and slammed down the receiver. He slumped down onto the floor and sat there, taking in deep breaths of air, trying to calm himself. Vlad Masters could really get on your nerves, but when it seemed like he knew every single aspect of your daily life, it was just too much to handle without screaming your lungs out at him over the phone.

He didn't move from that position for quite a long time.

-----

He stared at the dead line in his home, his eyes now a shade of blood red. How dare he drop the call like that and scream at him in that manner! The boy needed to learn some respect for his elders, and he was going to teach it to him in any way he thought suitable for the teenage ghost child.

Vladimir Masters was not one for losing his temper, but this was a bit much for the forty year old billionaire mayor of Amity Park to go through. Danny was rare to yell at the older man, and tonight was definitely one of those nights he probably shouldn't have bothered him. No matter. Things always went his way, considering he was a halfa. Possession of the mind and body- that always solved his problems in life. But with young Daniel... no, he would have to do more than that. Something more... forceful, to say the least.

He set the phone down on the receiver and swirled around in his chair, glancing over at the Danny Phantom doll the market had finally began to put out a couple of weeks ago. Why they had decided to make a plushy of the foolish boy, he would never know, but at least it calmed his nerves. Staring into the green eyes, scheming where he would strike next in the boy's heart- it all seemed to come together at unknown times.

He smiled evilly, scratching his cat Maddie behind the ears. All would come in due time, even if he had to go back into the Zone and convince them to try and weaken him again.

~

Now, I know this seemed a little... odd at first, but I will most certainly continue this story if I get just a little feedback. I know it's not angsty enough yet, but believe me. This will be VERY chocked full of angst and tragedy as time passes. And that's all I will say.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:32 pm
2. Just Another Day

Danny yawned. It had been another night of tossing and turning as Vlad's mocking voice echoed in his dreams. He didn't know what in the world Vlad's plan was to take him and be a different half ghost. As far as he was concerned, the billionaire could go and hide in his office all day long. That would make him really happy.

The boy stumbled out of bed and into the bathroom, climbing into the shower. "Stupid fruit loop..."

-----

"Morning, Maddie!" Jack Fenton greeted his wife cheerfully, kissing her and putting down his lastest gadget in ghost-hunting technology. It was a long, telescope device that had the capability to capture ghosts in the night sky... and in daylight hours, too. He was quite proud of it and was ready to show it off to his wife and kids.

Madeline Fenton smiled at her husband's affection. "Good morning, Jack. Is the Spectral Scope ready to be used yet?"

He smiled and nodded. "You bet, sweetcakes. I was going to let Danny get first try with it."

A seventeen year old girl walked down the steps and put her backpack down. She had long red hair and purplish eyes. However, she was interested in psychology, not ghost hunting. "Hi, Mom. Morning, Dad," she greeted, grabbing some cereal for herself.

"Hey, Jazz," Jack replied. "How're you doing?"

She sighed. "I have at least four tests today that took me all night to review for, even if I have been studying them all week long. One of them is Psychology, and even thought it's an incredibly hard course, it's well worth getting the credit for."

Jack looked somewhat baffled. Maddie sighed. "I'll explain it later, dear."

Minutes later, a weary Danny Fenton clamored down the steps and into the kitchen, still having remeniscents of last night. Being the student and sister that she is, Jazz hurried over to him. "You all right?" she whispered.

"I wish," he mumbled back, taking a seat at the table. It was the truth. He really felt horrible, like he didn't want to go anywhere or do anything that day. Danny knew he had to go to school, though. He understood that if he didn't, he'd be craving anger and revenge like he craved caffeine.

-----

The janitor finished sweeping up the broken vase and exited the room, leaving a silently fuming Vlad Masters in his wake. He walked over to his private refridgerator he had and grabbed a regular Mountain Dew, flinging himself into a chair. He was definitely not going to get other ghosts to help him. Ever. Even if it did involve a decent sum of money.

'If Daniel is getting even more powerful with his ice powers... oh, god, why am I worrying myself over that?' he thought angrily. 'Damn, he's getting strong, though. This is not what I had in mind. There has got to be another way to get to him.'

He shot a ghost ray at the window this time. The glass shattered all over the floor.

'How can I defeat him once and for all?'

-----

"I've graded all your essays," Mr. Lancer announced. "Might I remind you all that this was for an exam grade." Some of the students winced. "The topic, as you will recall, was an experience that you had with our fellow ghost resident, Danny Phantom. You describe the experience from your point of you or from the ghost's point of view." He glanced at Danny, who squirmed in his seat. "Mr. Fenton here did such an amazing job, I've sent it to the mayor and gave him an A plus with extra credit."

The mayor? Danny tried not to show dismay on his face. Vlad was going to be reading it?

Crap.

His essay had been titled "Will To Live." He had described one of the times his ghostly half, Vlad Plasmius, nearly killed him. It had been a couple of weeks ago- two, to be exact- and he was still getting nightmares about the ordeal. The fact was, he hadn't even had the guts to tell his two best friends, Sam Manson and Tucker Foley, about it. Somehow, it seemed too painful to recall.

-----

Lunch time was usually crowed and busy, so the trio could talk about Danny's ghost fighting exploits in the open. Today, though, the hybrid wanted to whisper, and neither friend objected to this.

Tucker took a bite out of his sandwich and examined his friend from head to toe. "Dude, you look as if someone clawed and beat you all over the place."

Danny gave him a sour look. "Really? Glad you haven't noticed it for the past two weeks, Tuck. I don't want some sort of analysis from you, got it?"

"So what happened then?" Sam asked quietly.

He bit his lip. Just a few moments ago, he didn't want to remember anything about death. But when Sam asked him in a quiet sort of way...

"Danny?"

The teen told them everything.

-----

"Mr. Masters?" the aide asked, peeking in the doorway. "There's a piece of mail here from Casper High School."

Vlad sighed and got up from his chair, taking the envelope. He shut the door and opened the note, scanning the paper with royal blue eyes. There was a strange flicker there- hate, anger, pride. The envelope fell to ash in his hand as he sat back and began to read the comments Robert Lancer had wrote on there. It was an essay, perhaps an incredibly well-written essay. There were praises and marks scribbled all over it. Vlad smiled. He must read it and congradulate the one who wrote this.

The name he saw sent a strange feeling down his entire back.

Danny Fenton.  

Shiny-sama

Captain Cadenza

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:28 am
Hey, I remember this show! :D
Haven't watched it since the end of the second series...

Anyway, your fiction's pretty good, but maybe a bit choppy and occasionally unclear.
Oh, and you have a habit of confusing pronouns: since your main characters are both male, be careful how you use "he".

And, from what I remembered, Danny's a bit out of character, unless he changed in the third season or something.
Particularly here?

Quote:
He understood that if he didn't, he'd be craving anger and revenge like he craved caffeine.

Idk; it's been a while.

Keep writing, though! (I probably liked it a lot more than this post would imply)
Never did finish my old fanfiction...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:50 am
Tarashia
Hey, I remember this show! :D
Haven't watched it since the end of the second series...

Anyway, your fiction's pretty good, but maybe a bit choppy and occasionally unclear.
Oh, and you have a habit of confusing pronouns: since your main characters are both male, be careful how you use "he".

And, from what I remembered, Danny's a bit out of character, unless he changed in the third season or something.
Particularly here?

Quote:
He understood that if he didn't, he'd be craving anger and revenge like he craved caffeine.

Idk; it's been a while.

Keep writing, though! (I probably liked it a lot more than this post would imply)
Never did finish my old fanfiction...

He changed in the second season all right. After season 3 came on, he and Vlad became all out enemies. It was actually very nice to watch. ^.^

I've been meaning to do something with that sentence. >.<

Thanks for the feedback!  

Shiny-sama

[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas