Well life loves to throw me for a loop , because my family is now in the middle of something I may never get over. -sighs - Right now, mimi (mother's mother) is in the hospital with a brain aneurysm . Thankfully they caught it before it got serious, but I fear that if they cannot fix this and the other problems she's having that I may lose my mimi forever. That would leave me only one grandparent left, my father's mother who I call grandma. But she has Alzheimer's and won't remember me much longer.

Then I have the fun process i'm going through right now of trying to find a fourth class for school. Which bites because my college doesn't have near enough professors for the classes they offer and the number of students they have. Which means a lot of students get left out in the cold unless they sign up really early for classes. And I have to get a fourth class because I just got a grand that will pay for my school this semester,easing some of the financial burden of college.

so basically not a good time for Kahlan... i could really use a hug right about now.