Reply Advertise and discuss: Homes Design
Creativity

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Unity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:39 am
I find it hard to come up with original ideas when it comes to homes. There's only so much a person can do.

Does anyone have any thoughts on ways to make your home unique to you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:24 pm
i went to the house arena and got some pretty good ideas from there... But a lot of the good houses are actually really expensive to build... and there's always the space limit sweatdrop

but back to the topic: just make it YOU i suppose... pick items that you can see having in your room (not your house btw, it gets to crammed...) or you can make it from a movie like the hogwarts town smile  

CaliSunshine09

JaelValentine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:35 pm
I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to set up a nice house (finally, since it's been nothing but drywall and concrete for months!) at the same time that I'm trying to dress up my avie stressed

I agree, make it you... but cohesive. My themes are based on my two obsessions- music and stuffed animals... not that they really relate... let's see if I take my own advice...

Anyway, best of luck!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:43 pm
uh areana  

pleasework33

SOLDIER Blaise

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:42 pm
Its really easy to come up with idea's for your avi, but trickier for your home. So what i did was create my avi, then create a home that my avi would live in. So if you look at my avi, you'll see a lot of reds and golds, which are the colours i used for my home!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:59 pm
SOLDIER Blaise
Its really easy to come up with idea's for your avi, but trickier for your home. So what i did was create my avi, then create a home that my avi would live in. So if you look at my avi, you'll see a lot of reds and golds, which are the colours i used for my home!

Interesting. But what about those that, like me, tend to change their avatars with their mood?  

sonusai

3,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Advertise and discuss: Homes Design

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items