Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your_Gaurdian_Angel92

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:05 pm
Okay theres this guy i really really like and i think i might love him. I'm so scared that he doesn't feel as strongly about me as i do about him and i just don't wanna get hurt. i've been in one other relationship and it ended badly so i don't really like feeling like this towards my new boyfriend. i guess my bigget question is....is really the kind of person i think he is? We've both been through some rough stuff and that brought us closer but now at times he seems to be distancing himself from me. My friend told me to just give him some space but i don't think thats what it is. we're not affectionate in public but when its just us he has no problem with hugging and stuff but at the same time really really nervous which sets my nerves on end. i dunno what to do.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:36 pm
Just go for it, you've got nothing to lose. And if he does like you then.... You know.If he doe'snt you can still probably be friends... If you are friends. He's probably shy and he might feel the same way for you.  

EccentricArtistry

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Your_Gaurdian_Angel92

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:37 pm
ilikecheese9421
Just go for it, you've got nothing to lose. And if he does like you then.... You know.If he doe'snt you can still probably be friends... If you are friends.

we've been friends for a while and thanks for the advice. him liking me is what is the most scary thing for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:44 pm
Wolves92
Okay theres this guy i really really like and i think i might love him. I'm so scared that he doesn't feel as strongly about me as i do about him and i just don't wanna get hurt. i've been in one other relationship and it ended badly so i don't really like feeling like this towards my new boyfriend. i guess my bigget question is....is really the kind of person i think he is? We've both been through some rough stuff and that brought us closer but now at times he seems to be distancing himself from me. My friend told me to just give him some space but i don't think thats what it is. we're not affectionate in public but when its just us he has no problem with hugging and stuff but at the same time really really nervous which sets my nerves on end. i dunno what to do.....

Why don't you talk to him and let him know your "true" feelings? Ask him to be honest and tell you how he "really" feels. Taking the time to talk and communicate will hopefully let him know that you truly care and maybe he'll take that into consideration. He's probably scared he'll get hurt just the same as you are. Good luck sweetie, and I hope things go the way you want them to.  

btrfly7

Your_Gaurdian_Angel92

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:57 pm
I've already did that and he didn't say anything.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:14 pm
User Image Live.Love.Laugh
User Image Q U E S T I N G !
User Image Bump && Page Contests

Go for it.

C L I C K . H E R E!!!

loving_sorrow

Anxious Citizen

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:43 pm
ilikecheese9421
Just go for it, you've got nothing to lose. And if he does like you then.... You know.If he doe'snt you can still probably be friends... If you are friends. He's probably shy and he might feel the same way for you.

I am unfortunate to state that this is not always the case. Even though I don't want to scare you, it can occur that this person might become intimidated by your feelings and will seize all communications. If this is the case try to get over it and give him the space he wants. When you are no longer full of him he will feel less intimidated and will have less problems being friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:32 pm
Whatever you do, don't get your friends involved. I was put in a situation similar to this. I really liked him but we were still young and he wanted to wait to date. I know that's not the case with you, but all my friends knew. I ended having to tell him because one of my jerky friends found out and made me choose between me telling him and her doing it. I'm still really good friends with him and know him better than anyone else. The choice is up to you. What can you live with? Could you move on easily if he turned you down? Will you go insane if you don't tell him soon?  

ForsakenTime

7,700 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Megathread 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:35 pm
Just go for it. I am in a similar situation. I've asked him out and we went to the mall but I don't know if it was an actual date or not and then my friend came later on. But seriously, just go for it and see how it goes. Good luck!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:36 pm
just try to keep it secret as much as possible, it wont get any better because all your friends and family probiboly are giving you mixed suggestions bringing up the need for this thread.  

kwchups

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:38 pm
Talk to him about your feelings and find out how he feels. That's the best way to help you out with this problem.
And, by the way, if he won't hug you in public, most likely he is shy!  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games