Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply Blogs of Doom
Sairento Yuzuki's blog a.k.a. randomness

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello -^^-
  Hi
  Goodbye
View Results

Sairento Yuzuki

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:09 pm
Hello everyone. This would have to be my first 'blog' ever. I'm not feeling very well at all so what i type may not make since. Plus it's really hot and i've been listening to euro music. i love it but i think i'm getting more out it then i already. And thats really far.
Anywho a blog is sapposed to tell others about you right?
So here i go:
Name: Ritz (like the cracker long story behind that one..kinda)
EDIT!!!Age: 18
Eyes: manly blue but will change diffrent shades of blue depending on what color i have on
Hair: short ( up passed ears short) dyed black with gold highlights but natural color is dark-light brown
State: Michgain
I love my dog (but still a puppy in my heart) Twix the killer snowflake or Twix for short. He is going on three years of age but dosen't act like it. I also own his mom her name is Lil' bit and she is old going on seven.
And lastly is my Degu (here is a piccy of one for thouse who don't know what they are...that would be alot of people) her name is Yuki (after Yuki from Furuba) She is really shy and dosn't come out often and has really sharp teeth. She bit me three times in a matter of seconds.
Okay enough about my animals it was long and boring i know.
Another part of my life is my friends both online and real life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpU3WTgpokg that is me and my friends being really really stupid. I'm the one with the bandanna(if you want to know)
And lastly I a major part of my life is of corse Anime. I normaly like Action/comedy. But Ouran and Furuba just clicked for me some how it was shocking really. I'm thankful that it did or i'd be missing out on lots of bishies and laughes.
Well thats it for now thanks for reading
IMT a.k.a. Ritz

Talk here or do what ever you want, just be nice 3nodding
Some sarcasm isn't bad though ^.-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:52 pm
Just got back from Washington D.C. with my girl scout troop. yep i'm a girl scout but i am proud! it has taken me places i would have never been able to go if i wasnt. But back to D.C. it was HUGE!!! well to me anyway i come from a backwater little town that has not ever 3,000 people in it so it was a 'WOAH' momnet for me. there where some scary times like when people asked me for money and handed me a DvD that said 'The real truth behind 9/11' but i did get to see the White house and also the lincon monument (sp?) same with the Washington monument (sp?) also the sakura trees. that made my day right there. they where not in bloom but i still got to see them -^^-. But the best part was arlington and the women's monument that they just bulit. Alot of women history in the army was there i was behond happy. The drive there and back wasn't all that fun with a car full of screaming girls when ever a guy walked/drove by but i made it there and back. And i finally learned what a Metro was sweatdrop boy did i feel stupid when i found out i thought it was a big big icecream place but no its a subway (not eatting, riding). Super fun to ride on though 3nodding  

Sairento Yuzuki

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100

Sairento Yuzuki

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:59 pm
HOLY CRAP!!!! I have had a life changing experience. I was in a car accadent yesterday on Sep. 27. It was about 7:00 pm when the car came out of noware and i rear ended him. I totaled both cars, the one I hit was up on a curve and i was on the side of the road. I must have blacked out for a good thirty seconds because as I got out of the car there were people all around, some girls walking by where there, and the guy I hit was walking around. Once I unbuckled (always have my seatbelt on) and got out of the car, I fell to my knees and cried. As the man (whos car I hit) helped me acrossed the street only one thing came out of my mouth " I'm sorry." The man told me it was only a car. But it's a very, er..was, a very nice car. As I was on the side of the road out of harms way I was given a cell to call my mother. And of corse I couldn't get a hold of her when I needed her most. So as everything was being sorted out I couldn't stop looking at my dads now totaled car and thinking 'there going to kill me'. It took about two hours to get me home but once I was there my firends where there. I never thought I'd get so meny hugs in one day. Its nice to see they care. After everything was settled down I found out that the guy that I hit was driving a rental or something like that. Then I could see why he wasn't mad...oh well everything happens for a reason. Nobody was hurt so everything is fine and there is no lawsuit. -^^-  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:08 pm
Well I'm almost done with college. Or at least this part...still may have 15 weeks ahead of me. But can't complain to much. But the drama from home and school is just about enough to drive anyone up a wall. First off school. Rumors spred like wild fire there. And since everyone lives in drooms there I can see why. But the bid thing was is I just about got kick out for playing a joke on somebody. There was four of us and we thought it would be funny to take our 'dirty box' and put it on somebody's door. But we wanted to see it so we put sticky notes on the door. I learned that 'your mama' jokes don't go over well to say the least. But there was no write ups or any floor court so we where safe. Almost everyone thought it was funny. But we still got in trouble there so we can't do anything like that ever again.
And to add on to that at home some of my friend think it's stupid that i want to sleep in my bed for two nights. And I've been gone for two weeks. I know it's not alot but it's my first time on my own and I missed home. Plus I got sick with the Noro thing just the other week. So yeah. I want to spend time in my house for a bit. And vist with my dog and parents. Only two have a problem with it. The others are fine and understand what i'm talking about. Well its sleepy time for me nighty night.

Sairento Yuzuki

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100

Sairento Yuzuki

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:54 pm
I was laying in my bed reading my zodiac book when it it me. What if Kyouya where to become president of the U.S.? I didn't know if we'd all be doomed or everything would somehow everything would get back on track. Then I thought 'If he could get the host club to run with out going into debt (or that much) then he'd make america all better-ish too. I think heath care would somehow go down, crime would would drop cause not meny would want to cross him and thouse that were be bold enough to try they'd get caught before they'd know it and after a few months of psychological prison(friend told me about one can't remember the name of it though) they'd be 'normal' citizens. (i use normal losely 24/7) I'm not sure on global warming though, that one got me.
And that thought reminded me of this thought. 'Spatchula madness: Afterlife is France' , it reminds me of Tamaki and Kyouya. Just by what they say. -->XX <-- I'm itching to make an AMV for this but since I can't download any of the eps. on to my computer, I think I'll just do a slieshow. I don't know if i should though...what do you guys think?
Oh yeah, the Zodiac book i was reading is called 'Sex Signs' it's all about the womens side of the Western Zodiac. And indepth kinda thing if you like that stuff then it's a good read.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Okay. Yeah. I'm scared and pissed at the same time. I was robbed last night. Well I live in a small town very small less than 5,000 people. So i don't lock my doors on my van. Last night after i was in the house or in bed some dickweed (or weeds i don't know) desided to take my life from me. My drivers license and my social security card. I need my SS card to get my license and i need my license to get my SS card so i'm in a rut. Plus the fact they have my SS card is more then got me in a, i don't know what to even call it, mood. But my friend gunna dive me out to my secretary of state. So life should be getting back to a peacefulness.  

Sairento Yuzuki

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100

Sairento Yuzuki

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:39 pm
Well this week couldn't get any better. First the being robbed thing and now this. As I said in my intro. I have two little pootles. And i took then to the groomers today...well i guess it's yesterday now. But anyway. I took them ther and about three hours later went to go get them. Our white one had a cut so deep it was down to the meat and bleeding alittle. My dog twix down by peepee area looked like they made a deep cut. And they did then glued it back together like they should do. The white dog, lil' bit, her wound came open and we took her to my mom's firend (a dog breeder) and she patched it up nicely. My mom then called the groomers. And asked him what happend to the dogs. He said that we abused our dogs buy not brushing them out, when we do that every week some times twice a week. He said they where matted. But where she cut was on leg skin (for lil' bit) and there's not much fur on that part of the body. And it looks like it was torn. So my mom called and canceled the check. And call the place back up to tell them that it was canceled and to make a long story short they might take her to court. And mom being mom will counter sue them. So yeah what more could go wrong? *knocks on wood*  
Blogs of Doom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games