Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
If High School Musical was in Kingdom Hearts... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you do?
I HATE High School Musical! I'd rather kill myself!
26%
 26%  [ 17 ]
I LOVE High School Musical! It would be awesome!
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
I would deal with it ONLY becasue I am absolutely devoted to KH.
58%
 58%  [ 38 ]
I don't care either way....O_0
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 65

Blizzard212121

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:47 am
Jisen Meizuki
EXTRA! EXTRA!

Recent news reported that Disney had brought Marvel. 5000 of Marvel characters are now part of Disney's property.

You know what that means? If Disney brought Marvel, Marvel characters may make an appearance in KH. LOL xd

Chances are Marvel Universe won't make it into the KH games til either KH4 or KH5 if Square even goes that far  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:43 am
True. That's why I say "may" in my last post. We don't know what are the chance if Marvel makes its appearance in KH.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Blizzard212121

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:36 pm
well, lets hope so. the art mixtures would be pretty hellish on screen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:30 am
I am SO glad there was a suicide option on that poll. When I saw this topic I thought to myself, "Oh my god I would kill myself.", and then there it was!  

StevenStBlaize

baka_kawaii_chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:31 pm
It's would be the worst Kingdom Hearts game ever if high school musical was in KH.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:39 pm
I'd freaking laugh.  

Peaceful Disturbance

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:16 am
If that ever happened, I'd suffer through it like I did Atlantica. Seriously. It would be just another singing world, and that would bore me to tears. I would also try killing them, just for sheer amusement, even though I know it isn't possible  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:57 pm
~*No matter where you go...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
--------------------------------------------- heart

I would still play it, cuz I'm am soo devoted to Kingdom Hearts...*obsessed* but it would make the game rather unenjoyable, HSM SUCKS DX

...I'll always be with you*~

Zexions D a r k Angel

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NightmarexxZexion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:34 pm
i would probably read the reviews and get opinions on it (jesse mcartney the voice of roxas already sings) itd be pretty interesting... Keyblade Hero... ud have the keyblade used as a guitar except for people like demyx (who obviosly would u his sitar)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:33 pm
I'm devoted to KH, but there is absolutley no way i would play it if high school musical was involved.... stare  

Violette Brume

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:07 pm
I would use that chance to try to get rid of a few annoying characters in HSM twisted ninja ... otherwise I would try to finish it as fast as humanly possible... and hope that I don't have to go back to that world! T___T  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:02 pm
I think it would be pretty strange. While it is true that HSM and Hannah Montana(curse her!!) are killing Disney's name that it worked so hard on, it would be interesting if there was a feature where you got to beat up Sharpay because she somehow got the power to control the heartless and/or the nobodies. But as it was previously stated, they probably wouldn't have it as a mandatory world like Twilight Town or Hollow Bastion, instead it would be a side world like Hundred Acre Wood: nice and fun to play while you are bored, but not necessary and easily avoided.  

Hunnin

Codebreaking Prophet

8,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

blonde-and-proud26

Fashionable Genius

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:31 am
I think it would be terrible! We don't need anymore singing, thank you very much! Though, I have no idea why there would be a reason to go to a HSM world.....  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff