Reply Rainbow Bridge
MY DAD LIED TO ME ABOUT MY DOG....ONIX Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:24 am
there could have been nothing wrong with it...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:12 am
Sir naphalatha
there could have been nothing wrong with it...

....But it could have had rabies.  

Azusanga

iiCloudedAngel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:26 pm
je ne regrette rien
Onix was my black lab. she was two years old and she was the most lovable dog i have ever had in my life! Then one day she would just growl at my dad, mom, 2 brothers, and sister. But NEVER me. I didnt know she did that untill my dad told me that:"Paige, im sorry to say this, but we half to get rid of onix. she just keeps attaking the horses and cows." And i was like: "alright." and i was fine with it, because he said his friend wanted her. so one night, he said:"ok, that guy is comming to get her at 11:00 at night. ok?" and 11 rolled around and my dad said: "hes outside paige" and i was like: "ok, can i come with you?" and he told me no. and i felt pretty bad and stuff. so it was 4 months later, and it was 11:15 at night and i was sitting on the deck with my dad and he said: "do you want to know the truth?" and i said:"about what?" and he said:"onix." i told him yeah, and he told me: "Paige, i had to put her to sleep. she was acting weird and she would growl at us, and if she was to kill your brother..." and i ran in the house and cried and i was screaming and stuff and i called my boyfriend and he said: "Its ok paige. Here, he didnt want to do it, its just that...well, she probably got bit by something. ya know?" and i cried more, and hung up and that was the worst thing ever. Then my dad came in and told me that he tied her up, pet her, gave her some food and brought my brother out there. and then he shot her. and i noticed that the day she..."left", there was blood everywhere out in the feild.

He Could Go To Jail For That!!Thats Animal Abuse!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:03 pm
OMG!! i bet your dad didnt even care.!! tht makes me so mad, i would never forgive no oneZ! whoever did that to me.! its like ripping a peice of my heart out, throwning it on de ground and then burning with out even caring and i could feel the pain tew.!!!! crying crying crying i have to stop reading this stuff..  

-MaliciousMinty-

Quotable Genius

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:27 pm
if u took her to the vet chances r they would find whats wrong with her then she would love ur whole family  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:21 pm
PEOPLE. SERIOUSLY. She lives on a farm. She probably didn't even tell us the whole story. Some of you city slickers don't realise that on the farm, things are different

There is no cure to rabies. If a dog is harrassing the cattle, then it can't stay. Why? Stressed cattle. Why is like 1000+ pounds of PO'd beef a bad idea? Oh, why-o-why. (Sorry, not sure how much a cow weighs around o-o)

Now, notice that if Onix had RABIES then she was SUFFERING TERRIBLY. Rabies is absolutely terrible, and it's risky enough as it is bringing a dog that you think might have a disease into a public place, but lets see- bringing a dog with suspectible RABIES into a place where ALL SORTS OF OTHER ANIMALS ARE, as well as PEOPLE who are TRAINED AND PAID to POKE AND PROD AT THESE ANIMALS, or shoot it and get it out of any pain or suffering. Do note that rabies is transmittable to humans, and if Onix had bitten a younger sibling or something, there's a series of painful injections that just might not save you.

Grow up. and get a life, just let this thread die already.  

Azusanga

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:25 pm
Azusanga
PEOPLE. SERIOUSLY. She lives on a farm. She probably didn't even tell us the whole story. Some of you city slickers don't realise that on the farm, things are different

There is no cure to rabies. If a dog is harrassing the cattle, then it can't stay. Why? Stressed cattle. Why is like 1000+ pounds of PO'd beef a bad idea? Oh, why-o-why. (Sorry, not sure how much a cow weighs around o-o)

Now, notice that if Onix had RABIES then she was SUFFERING TERRIBLY. Rabies is absolutely terrible, and it's risky enough as it is bringing a dog that you think might have a disease into a public place, but lets see- bringing a dog with suspectible RABIES into a place where ALL SORTS OF OTHER ANIMALS ARE, as well as PEOPLE who are TRAINED AND PAID to POKE AND PROD AT THESE ANIMALS, or shoot it and get it out of any pain or suffering. Do note that rabies is transmittable to humans, and if Onix had bitten a younger sibling or something, there's a series of painful injections that just might not save you.

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:38 pm
Shanna66
Azusanga

heart

Azu loves you too. but really, this thing needs to die stare  

Azusanga

Colorful Shadows

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:23 am
Oh. My Gosh. Your poor Black Lab! My lab died too.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:12 pm
rest in peace onix oh i feel so sorry 4 u i mean if my dad shot my dog i would kinda feel so enraged but 2 sad 2 do anything about it i hope that your dad felt soooooo ashamed of himself that stinky lieing person i mean when my guiena pig died because of a slug destroying her system we killed the slug with salt!!!!! crying crying it took me months even to get over it her name was lightning! crying i mean seeing lightning and hearing her name makes me wanna cry i still do cry about her i no wat u went though  

Silvaze 4ever

2,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Rainbow Bridge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items