• Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:41 pm
User Image

User Image

so what you think? :3
sorry they would look better but i had to use my camera >3<
my mom changed the pass on the other computer i use to scan pics  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:02 pm
I really like 'em, 'specially that second one. They're cute! 4laugh And you put them in model poses. I like that. mrgreen By the way, you took pretty good pictures. You can still actually see them, and you can see them clearly; that's good.
The dimensions on the top one are a little off, like the proportions, unless it's an angled shot. But then, it doesn't really look like an angled shot. Anyway, the legs look very long for her body. But it's still a nice picture. blaugh Keep it up. Glad to see your art, Better Life! rofl

Tarff

Aidanne

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:58 am
Tarff
I really like 'em, 'specially that second one. They're cute! 4laugh And you put them in model poses. I like that. mrgreen By the way, you took pretty good pictures. You can still actually see them, and you can see them clearly; that's good.
The dimensions on the top one are a little off, like the proportions, unless it's an angled shot. But then, it doesn't really look like an angled shot. Anyway, the legs look very long for her body. But it's still a nice picture. blaugh Keep it up. Glad to see your art, Better Life! rofl
lol thank you :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:00 pm
Better Life
Tarff
lol thank you :3

Cha Velcome! blaugh I really like your pics (yes, I say pics mad d).  

Tarff

Hayashi Kiko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:45 pm
I agree that the 2nd one is cute! whee Oh, I just noticed that the 1st one has the same socks as you're wearing on your avi. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:17 am
they're both so cute! heart there really isn't anything to critique lol
maybe to make the legs of the first girl shorter but that just adds to her modelesque-ness nd height xp
um do you sell your art? i'd be interested in buying some ^^

mangaoverdose

Fashionable Browser

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
Main Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers