Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
~Digimon Online~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:27 pm
the portal closed behind her, and nagato looked down in disgust.
"You may as well prepare her funeral right now, there's no way she's coming back alive. Anyways, my question still stands to you, tice. Do you want to be free, and uphold peace with the marauders?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:54 pm
Laani had been walking for half an hour now and had still not run into any digimon. "Dude, I don't know what that Nagato guy was spazzing about. This place is perfectly fine. I can see the end now." Laani chirped.

"I'm not so sure about this place." Gatomon replied nervously.

"Awwww...... Don't be sure a worry-wart!!!" Laani skipped on. She looked ahead and saw a little shadow zooming about. "Look! There it is!!!"

"Feather Sonic!"

"Look out!" Kyuubimon's voice sounded as she jumped in front of Laani.

Laani looked up to see Kyuubimon's form falter and then turn into a smaller fox-like digimon. "Kyuubimon!"

"She dedigivolved into Renamon!" Gatomon explained as she ran to help her friend.

"Karatenmon......" Garurumon grumbled as he glared at their attacker.

"What happened!?!?!" Laani asked as she ran and picked up Renamon.

"If a digimon is injured and dedigivolves enough, they'll disappear!" Gatomon exclaimed as she launched a Neko Punch at Karatenmon.

"No...." Laani mumbled as tears filled her eyes.

Just then, a gunshot was heard as the shadow Laani had seen at the end mumbled in a childish voice. "Logging out in home plaza."

Renamon's eyes widened at the sound of the gun shot as they were all being digitized and sent to main plaza ((because they reached the end, not because they were defeated, even thought they never finished the battle)). "Laani, I know why your brother entrusted you in us........"  

Anabel_Frost

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:20 pm
Tice stands still for a moment, but before he could speack Monodramon rushes in and yells,"Tice excpets your offer!"
'Monodramon..."
"What a wierd way to start out the game."
"You said it Gabumon."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:45 pm
"hey dude no need to be such a jerk Its not like king meant any harm he was just being nice in his own way, and what kinda strong person needs to belong to a group anyways? I've been playing this game for three years and I've never needed any help" musa says slightly annoyed by Nagatos attitude meanwhile kingetemon looks outraged but holds his toung knowing musa would be able to handle the situation better  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:07 pm
"Strange, I've been playing for a year longer than you...you're one of the only older players I've seen besides myself. Everyone else's accounts have been taken by the bladists. Of course, the marauders have an anitspy program in their systems, so they can't be hacked by the bladists. The bladists are expert hackers, so be wary if you fight them. They will scan all your digimon, and steal your account."
Nagato looked at tice.
"I want your opinion, not monodramon's, speak up."

(Goin' to bed, night!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:24 pm
(yeah they havent hacked me because of my special King program) musa thinks looking over at kingetemon"well I havent met them befor, but that really ticks me off that they would prevent others from enjoying the game! if what you say is true then I will be your allie even if you do bug me a little" he looks at tice "and you, tice was it? you should stick with him he's clearly a good rolemodel and kingetemon dosent need any subjects anyways"  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games