Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Who's ready for Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chordus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:56 pm
They moved the movie up? AWESOMENESS quadruple dipped in awesome sauce with awesome sprinkles on top!! Too bad I can't see it on my friend's birthday anymore... Oh well, we'll probably see it together anyway. biggrin

It would be better for some people to actually read the book before making judgments (about the vampires in daytime). xp

To AwesomeChrista13: I hope they don't leave stuff out too!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:56 pm
i dont kno whether or not to look forward to the movie cuz i think the cullens looked waaaay waaaay different in my head cuz they were godlike and stuff and it just duznt match up i mean ill hav to see wat its like if i really like it >.< no one can ever be like edward though, his perfection is too hard to imitate xD

i had no clue they changed the date o.o where did they find out??  

Angel_of_Oblivion

xXneed-a-angelxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:48 pm
Okay this is sad to say. But i saw a clip and I think the acting (of what ive seen) is terrible. I think the images of the actors dont fit the characters. Im still exited to see it, but im not sure on how itll turn out.
Thety need to make a movie out of 'The Host' that would be really good.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:54 pm
Actually twilight has been moved to november 21. HEY READ MY FORUM!!! ITS PRETTY COOL  

AT0MiC_P3ANuT

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:13 pm
pepper79
Everyones imagination is diffrent so we picture them diffrent. i really like my version but i am left handed so i have a diffrent perspective on things and more imagination, and edward works for me but Bella looks nothing like i pictured her.... it makes me sad crying but whats Jacobs real name like the actor anyone know?

Being left-handed has nothing to do with being imaginative. Fewer than 7% of the world's population is left-handed, but the entertainment industry is not suffering for lack of ideas.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:15 pm
AwesomeChrista13
even though i never read the book, i wuld lik 2 c the movie, i hope they dont leave anything out & mess it up lik they did 2 harry potter! that was sad xd

Since you didn't read the book, it doesn't matter if the movie deviates - you won't know it.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

pepper79

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:41 pm
w/e it works for me!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:32 am
pepper79
Everyones imagination is diffrent so we picture them diffrent. i really like my version but i am left handed so i have a diffrent perspective on things and more imagination, and edward works for me but Bella looks nothing like i pictured her.... it makes me sad crying but whats Jacobs real name like the actor anyone know?

the actors name is Taylor Lautner.....i think it will be a good movie exept for some of the actors....everyone pictures them differently so some people wont like the actors while others will  

monkey_bubbles_1995

peachpie699

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:54 pm
I am not looking forward to the movie. I don't think it'll be that good. The actors don't really fit as the characters from the book. I also saw a clip of Twilight, the Prom scene, where victoria was there, dressed up and socializing with other people. I was really confused if she just dressed up for her interview or if it was actually for the scene.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:01 pm
*Spazzing out* I CANNOT WAIT FOR TWILIGHT!!!  

ClumsyDino

Dapper Gekko

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:06 pm
cool looks cool but dont get ya hopes up cos when ya do the movie never seems as good... twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:12 pm
Obviously. It's just like Anime. The Manga (usually the original) is ALWAYS better than the Anime 3nodding  

ClumsyDino

Dapper Gekko

fangirl101

Brave Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:21 pm
your right about that I would'nt spaz about the actors if you dont like them don't let that hurt the movie or the books for you  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:11 pm
based on the trailers i am worried about seeing the movie because it looks awful and puts the books to shame. they shange the scenes and make the characters diffrent from how they are in the book. i mean they can't change emmit. so ill see the movie and i hope i like it but i's not looking to promising.  

matchrane

Azaveil

8,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:08 pm
I, personally, can't wait to see it. A bunch of us are actually going to see it together. My sister's friends got me to read the books and I couldn't put it down.
About the "anti-vampires-in-daylight" posts... if every vampire author stayed true to particular rules regarding vampires it would get very boring. And if you read the book, you would know that the particular town the story takes place in has and overcast 98% of the year, so there is no sun. On the days where there is they just skip school and avoid going out in public. Also, if you read the book, the sun isn't really their weakness, it just shows them for who they really are... which would be bad for the public. Sparkling people is just not normal.
Anyways, I'm very excited about the cast. I've been hoping Kristin Stewart would do more. True, I don't hold much hope that the movie will follow the book completely, because they rarely do, but I've heard that the author worked with the directors on this and it's going to stay as true as possible. What more can you ask for?  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff