Submit

Counter:
  . . .
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:53 am
User Image

This hallway is relatively clean and well built. There is a drain allowing water to spill into a small channel alongside the passageway where it flows into an iron grate at either end of the hall. Where the water is coming from or where it is flowing to, who knows? This hallway leads to chambers in the north and south.

Go North
Go South  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:56 am
User Image

Yow! ZOMBIES!

A handful of zombies are hanging out in this hall!

Quick! Generate a random number between 1-5!

Strideo
Crew

SPI -14 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

SPI -14

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:47 pm
Jad was scouring the catacombs before heading the other way. he fired a missile at the undead lurchers, then turned back. this was a dead end.  
iMonochromatic generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:47 pm
"Argh!" I mentally shouted, "So many of them!"

Facing me was a whole group of zombies. Most of the other I had came across were solitary. So now it was time...

Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out a bundle of cloth. I opened it to find two smaller bundles, and in each of them, a small phial containing powder - one blue, one green. I hurled them to the floor, smashing them, and as the powders mixed, a noxious gas erupted.

I stood stock still. The gas wouldn't affect humans, so I was safe. The cloud eventually cleared, and lying in front of me was a small pile of maggoty corpses.

(currently 6 kills inc. this post - 27)

User Image
Click it nao.
User Image

iMonochromatic

Okami Ameras generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:34 pm
I slipped down the hallway, drawing my guns when I see the undead wandering about.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:35 pm
I shoot them as dart past, taking out two with my shots and one with a well places kick to the head. I dart south before the others can catchup.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:42 pm
i knew re exploring the old musleon would get me more zombies to kill. lets get my game on  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:43 pm
*killing them all with one fire attack.*
i still got it  

disliker of the mary sue

Mr. If generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

Mr. If

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:34 pm
As Mr. If came from the north he saw the handful of zombies shambling toward him and noticed one that was severely burned and still had little licks of flames dancing on it's rotting body. I guess that one didn't expire after all Mr. If thought.

Mr. If shouted "ONE THOUSAND NEEDLES!" and pointed his palm toward the zombies. Suddenly long steel needle where flying into the zombies' flesh from Mr. If's direction but seemingly coming out of thin air. Three of the zombies had so many needles pierce their skulls that they dropped dead. The other two were pinned to the walls by hundreds of the flying pins.

Mr. If walked by the pinned zombies as they struggled to no avail to free themselves.

EDIT: Mr. If returned from the south and continued northward nervously eying the still quivering zombies pinned to the walls.

Zphal generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:58 pm
"Hello," Zphal commented causually at the sight of three zombies hanging out by the drain.

She unhooked her shotgun and strut forward, releasing two shots. The two collapsed to the ground, their blood permeating the water, making it run red in a pool. The third zombie blinked, looking frightened, pushing itself up against the wall.

Zphal came forward further and slammed the muzzle into its temple. Its fragile neck snapped at the third vertebrae, sending the head flying against the other wall. The body slumped uselessly and Zphal reloaded her gun, taking her leave.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
-The Insane Faerie- generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:05 am
Naomi wanted to scream, so she did. Except the scream came out as a very loud carol.
"SIIIIILENT NIIIIGHT!
HOOOOOLY NIIIIGHT!
AAAAAALL IS CAAAAALM!
AAAAAALL IS BRIIIIIGHT!" she belted out. The horrifying carol was enough to kill all the zombies withing a 20 foot radius.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:18 am

I punch a pink haired zombie in the face, than kick torward another behind her. I run torward the water and quickly fill my cask before turning and running south.

Last Jaded Heart

Last Jaded Heart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:22 am
((Ignore))

Heads north.

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items