Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Boyfriend lies to parents always concerning me...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boys...
  Rule
  Drool
  Girls RULE!!
View Results

Illusionist of Heart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:49 pm
So here's the deal; my boyfriend and I have been dating for nearly two years now and I love him to bits.
Thing is though, every time or nearly every time he comes over to my house to hang out, he lies to his parents about where he is.
I caught him doing it a lot and asked him not to because I don't want to be the reason he lies but he still does it.
I don't know why he insists on lying to them about being with me when they like me fine.
Any ideas?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:13 pm
Illusionist of Heart
So here's the deal; my boyfriend and I have been dating for nearly two years now and I love him to bits.
Thing is though, every time or nearly every time he comes over to my house to hang out, he lies to his parents about where he is.
I caught him doing it a lot and asked him not to because I don't want to be the reason he lies but he still does it.
I don't know why he insists on lying to them about being with me when they like me fine.
Any ideas?

Usually lying lies in some insecurity. Do you know what his parents views are on girlfriends? He could possibly fear that if he told his parents they would be against it.

But, things like these are best talked to with your boyfriend. Ask him directly and don't take anything but the truth for an answer.  

catgirl_kitsune

Chemicaled Roses

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:01 pm
His parents may not always want him to be with you.

How often are you guys together?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:04 am
Ask your boyfriend why he lies, or just hang out in other places. smile  

shani26

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out