Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite type of art?
  A: Traditional Art
  B: Digital Art
  C: Anime
  D: Photography
  E: The Art of Money, now give me the gold!
View Results

The Azure Knight

Distinct Pumpkin

1,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:57 pm

Hello fellow deviants, SabureSendo here in search for the ultimate masterpiece in the subject of Avi. Art. I'm always looking for more and more art to be made. Whether it be anime, comic, realistic, digital, oil painted, or any other type for that matter. Personally, I prefer a nice digitally made art. This is your chance to be making top dollar(in this case gold) for your creations. I will be posting wanted ads in this thread, If you wish to accept the ad, Pm me and we'll see where it goes from there.

Here is how the Ad will be like:

[b]What I Would Like:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b]

[b]Cost:[/b]

[b]References:[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:32 pm

AD #1
What I Would Like: Full colored, half-body drawing, digital art
Description: I want it to be like the reference picture, except replace the character in the blue fire with an Avatar that I will create.
Cost: Negotiate it: No less than 5k; if I have to wait for a reasonably long time, I have no choice but to deduct the price.
References: Reference Picture

The Azure Knight

Distinct Pumpkin

1,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timid 100

The Azure Knight

Distinct Pumpkin

1,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:56 am

AD #2

What I Would Like: Fully colored; 3 full body (Or depending how you make it 1 full and 2 halves); Digital art

Description: Basically, it's just like Ad #1: Putting the Avatar into the reference picture. Just remove the sand and set the Alruna's spirits behind the avatar which will pose as the character in the reference picture.

Cost: Three full body images... probably getting up to 40k if it's drawn as three full bodies. You could also make the Alruna spirits half bodies, in which case it would be about 20K, but for now I'm sticking with 10k per full body, 5k per half. It all depends on the quality of previous work you, the artist has done.

References: Reference picture---Avatar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:24 pm

AD #3

What I Would Like: 5 full bodies, digital art, colored (optional)

Description: Basically, a group photo with all five people(which shall be placed in the References) posing for the nonexistent camera. They will all use the poses in the group picture provided in References.

Cost: Seeing the complexity of having five people posing, I will offer this one at 60k

References:

Group pic reference: Picture

Here's all the characters that will be used from left to right in the group picture:

Character Left

Character Middle Left

Character Middle

Character Middle Right

Character Right

The Azure Knight

Distinct Pumpkin

1,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timid 100

The Azure Knight

Distinct Pumpkin

1,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:25 pm

AD #4

What I Would Like: 2 Full bodies, Colored, Digital Art

Description: Quick Description, two people at each others throat, and the funny part is that they're both the same person! You'll get it when you see the references. Keep the poses of the reference pictures, and replace them with the Tektek character's in the references, and have their weapons at each others throats.

Cost: Two full bodies= 20-25K

References: Reference picture

Character 1 (Left)

Character 2 (Right)

THE ART EXCHANGE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out