Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
KH coded?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doxu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:07 pm
Ok, so I know about Birth By Sleep for the PSP, and 358/2 Days for the gameboy DS. But does anyone have any info on Kingdom Hearts coded? I kniw nothing other than that I have see that title along with the Birth By Sleep and 358/2 Days titles.
So come on people! Whats the deal?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:25 am
KH Coded is for the mobile phone. Its storyplot is like similar to Jiminy Cricket's journal of what's going on with the adventure. Not very new to the KH. It's more like retelling the story. So no use buying it until you're a hard-core KH fan.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Doxu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:05 am
Agreed. I was lucky enough to find quite a bit o info on the matter, really nothing interesting with this one unless you're dying to find out more on the three knights. Honestly, I still dont find them that interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:59 am
Jisen Meizuki
KH Coded is for the mobile phone. Its storyplot is like similar to Jiminy Cricket's journal of what's going on with the adventure. Not very new to the KH. It's more like retelling the story. So no use buying it until you're a hard-core KH fan.

This game is canonically important......slightly sweatdrop its a puzzle game in which you play as Mickey behind the scenes of KH1, how do puzzles fit in? no clue! >.< I'm not interested at all in this one  

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:58 pm
puzzles supposedly unlock new things  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:49 pm
i want to get that sooooooooooooo bad i'm definetly gonna buy it when it comes out blaugh  

strifechick

baka_kawaii_chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:34 pm
I want to play coded but can't since it's only available in Japan and it's on the moblie the game . gonk  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games