Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
I LOVE ADAM SANDLER

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edward-Bella-NessieCullen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:00 pm
I LOVE him. I like all the Adam Sandler movies. espeisially waterboy,click, and my favorite........ CLICK!!!! What is your favorite movie of his.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:15 pm
I really like all of his movies. Any movie with him in it you know it will be the greatest. My mom said she has never seen me laugh harder in my life when I was watching one of his movies.  

KaylaRawrs

DaredeviI

Browser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:41 am
I actually like all of his movies. Anger Management is one of my all time favorites. So are Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison. Mr. Deeds and Big Daddy were pretty funny too.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:44 am
Adam Sandler is a tool. He only plays the same parts over and over again an over egger dumb witted idiot with an anger problem who always gets the girl at the end, and the only serious movie he ever tried to do, he failed miserable and no one remembered it. Not only that he's a ban wagon fan, a yankke hardcore support because they had a good streak, but all of a sudden when the Boston started to win he became a fan. Screw him and he crappy acting, any one can yell and make it seem dramatized, the only time I truly will show him my approval for he's acting is when he was on SNL. So some it up he sucks he can't act and he's a two faced baseball fan.  

bunlove69

kool ken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:28 pm
I haven't seen all his movies, and I'm not a fan, but I loved Anger Management.
I also enjoyed The Waterboy, 50 First Dates, Spanglish and Chuck and Larry.  
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games