Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
Silk - terrible terrible acting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seen it?
  Hated it.
  Liked it.
  Loved it.
  No.
View Results

The Queen of Sighs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:12 pm
Me and my mom rented it from Blockbuster because I like Keira Knightley and she's in it. It wasn't really big or anything, but I heard about it somehow and wanted to see it.

s**t, that movie was TERRIBLE. I couldn't even wait till the middle to walk out. I just couldn't take it. After thinking about it, it wasn't as much of the plot that sucked. It was the lead actor. He pretty much played a walking talking vegetable.

It starts out with narratives like "This is Ellen (or whatever her name was, can't remember). I loved her like no other." But... no tone. Ever. He has like... no character. And I found myself wondering... how could anyone love such a loser? Maybe someone very superficial could if he was grogeous, but I really didn't find him attractive in the least. So how does one woman fall in love with a man with no personality, a bad face, and his existance as a living thing being deeply in question? That is, one girl, where as in this movie the character has two girls going for him.

Uck. Terrible, terrible, terrible acting.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:47 am
Well, I haven`t seen it yet and the way u explained it, I don`t think I wanna see it.  

kt_tashee_xoxo

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:42 am
no i havent seen it or heard of it  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:48 pm
Must be a really old one with Knightley. And im too lazy to look it up.  

Trichromatism

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:55 am
Never heard of the movie before and have no desire to see it. And from you've just said, I'll never have the desire to see it. Except to MST3K it.

Thanks.  
Disappointing Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff