Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Coraline

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:50 pm
I just saw some teasers for the latest movie based off of something by Neil Gaiman. The previous one was Stardust, which I really liked.

Here's a link to the trailer I was able to find:

Coraline  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:22 am
Bumps.  

Tobias Mule

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:00 pm
I read this in 7th grade and heard about the movie in February. I do not like that Dakota Fanning is the voice of Coraline and that it's not British and that she has blue hair. However, I am really excited and have been watching teasers and sneak peeks on YouTube since they first appeared. The fact that Henry Selick is involved totally sold me on this movie. Not to mention Neil Gaiman is behind it! He is amazingly creative and morbid in a good way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:16 am
I hadn't realized that it was Dakota Fanning doing the voice acting. And I don't mind the blue hair. I'm so looking forward to seeing this. I don't care if it's a limited release, I will see it.
I had heard rumors about the film, but this was the first that I had seen about anything real. This is so cool!  

Tobias Mule

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:18 pm
Bumps for this thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:39 pm
omg! I tottally read this like a year ago, after I found it at a garage sale. It looked cool so I just kinda picked it out, bought, and read it. I had no idea that it was a popular book that is now being made into a movie. that's really cool.  

Todays Tomorrow

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff