Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Zombie Movies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie fan?
  Hell yeah!
  NoNoNo... now i peed my pants *gOnK*
View Results

alvhinne

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:46 pm
1. Why do you like it among horror movies.
2. Your favorite zombie movie/s.
3. Does it sometimes scares you or have have weird feeling after watching one.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:24 pm
1. i like zombie among horror movies bcoz zombies can be vast in numbers w/c characters needs to survive from the start till the end.
2. modern "Dawn of th Dead", old "Day of the Dead", also there's one zombie movie w/c has mix comedy i watched around 1997 i guess. damn i forgot the title.
3. Well, i had a bad (zombie) dream the night later after i watched Dawn of the Dead on cinema that day... but it doesnt hold me back to watch more zombie movies... xd  

alvhinne

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:03 pm
You can't really kill Zombies and that is effing scary.
I loved Shaun of the Dead and Fido.
Both were hilarious and ironic and involved keeping the zombies as pets and living with them in some way.
28 Days Later was sort of a Zombie movie and it scared me a lot. I can only watch funny zombie movies, because I'm too scared of horror ones.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:58 am
1. because you can't really kill zombies that easily. you shoot them they fall and just get back up later. and they are far too many for one person to handle.

2.28 weeks later later because the zombies can finally run not like those other movies where they just walk. if you're really that hungry wouldn't you run to search for food instead of walking.

3. yeah! it gives a nightmare once or twice. I imagine the possibilities of a zombie horde attacking our city and even our school.  

eumir_me

Ruthless Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:13 pm
While I love movies like 28 Days Later and Resident Evil, they can't beat the recent trend of Zombie Comedy...Shaun of the Dead and Fido are excellent! Yet even those can't beat the original Night of the Living Dead. It was a great look into some real social issues. domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:24 pm
1. Zombie movies are my favorite sub-genre of horror movie because of the social issues they bring up. Most zombie movies are set in some sort of post-apocalyptic world in which society can't really function. I just love movies that portray society as a world that can't survive.

2. I loved Shaun of the Dead, Fido, 28 Days Later, and 28 Weeks Later. They are definitely among the modern greats. Honourable mention goes to Planet Terror and The Evil Dead.

3. They sometimes give me the chills. The Evil Dead gave me a bit of a chill when I first watched it a few months ago. Otherwise, they just give me a sense of loss followed by a sense of hope. I guess you'd call it a sense of rebirth.  

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

alvhinne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:44 pm
lol most of u guys posting Shaun of the Dead... that movie hurts my stomach due to excessive laughing... xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:54 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...Are just plain AWESOME!!!!!
Shaun of the Dead is a true classic, I never get tired of that movie...liked the Resident Evil franchise...etc...

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

Octaru250
Crew

alvhinne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:03 pm
lol yeah a zombie playing playstation2 ish priceless... xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:57 am
FYI, peeps: 28 Days Later is NOT a Zombie Movie

To be a "zombie movie," the film has to have zombies. IE, dead corpses that are reanimated and thus seek out human organs to survive. The people in 28 Days and its sequel aren't dead, they're living people who have been infected by a man-made disease that is more like super-advanced rabies. They're insane and superhuman, so they can tolerate extreme amounts of pain and damage, but they aren't dead.

That being said, my favorite zombie movie is Fido with Billy Connolly.  

onagakami

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff