Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
A Day In The Life of A Clutzy Vampire Crazed Girl

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you Like it?
  Yes
  No
  Gold!
View Results

Radlie Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:47 am
Chapter One

He leaned in, his onyx hair tickling my face. His tongue grazed his teeth, the glorious pearly whites. Right when He was going to kiss me, I get pulled back to reality.
"Ms. Smith." The voice cut curtly through my daydream, returning to algebra.
"What is the answer to this equation?" His voice was like steel, cutting deeper into reality. I sighed, my glasses falling onto the tip of my nose.
"X equals 5." I said this simply, gathering my books only seconds before the bell rang. I jumped out of my seat and rushed to the door. That's when I bumped into him. My heart skipped a beat, my eyes going slightly round. being the clutz that I am, my feet got tangled together and I fell. My face hitting the side of my algebra book. I pushed myself up, inspecting the damage. My head hurt like crazy, and my glasses were slightly cracked.
"Great..." I muttered, shaking my head. As I grbbed my books, a hand picked up one of my folders. Turning my head, I saw him. His dazzling blue eyes locked with mine.
"Sorry about that." He said nervously, handing me my folder. I was awestruck.
"I-it's f-fine." I stuttered in an idiotic way. I stood up slowly, observing him. His dark hair was swept to the side, partially covering his tuqouise eyes. For a moment, I almost reached out a hand to storke his face, but, I turned on my heel instead and started to walk in the other direction. An arm hooked through mine.
"So, I saw the scene with Tristan. What happened?" Mia was my best friend, the popular one you could say. She always wanted to know what was going on and where.
"Well, he confessed his love to me and he wants to get married!" My sarcastic tone was clearly obvious.
"What'dya think happened. I tripped, he picked up one of my binder's and gave it to me and I stuttered like an idiot," my voice lowered at my remark. Mia shook her head.
"Rave, Rave, Rave, You gotta learn how to get guys to notice you," she said this confidently because all of the guys in the school liked her. Well, except for Tristan.
"Easy for you to say," I muttered this quietly, sneaking away from her to the lunchroom. I sat down at our usual table, opening my sack lunch. I tok out an apple and bit through the aper-like red skin. Juice flowed into my mouth, covering my tastebuds with a sweet-taste.
[More of Chapter One to come.]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:23 pm
I was good....nice detail (:  

Muzical_Muffinz

[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out