Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think the movie will be good?
  yes
  no
  I dont care i just wanna eat my muffin *munch*
View Results

that_aly82

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:14 pm
*looks up* ur right he's not cute because he's TOTALLY HOT!!!!!!! He was Cedric Digory from harry potter. Robert pattinson and kirsten stewart make a great bella and edward. but I think the girls who play Rosalie and Alice don't fit the image the author created for their characters, but I think the movie will still be really good....... just not as good as the book.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:43 am
i think most of the actors are pretty good....they cant be perfect to what you think cause everyone pictures them differently......i think that alice looks a little to old ad the actor and her hair should be black not brown!!!!!!  

monkey_bubbles_1995

Midnight Phase

6,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:30 pm
One thing about vampires: Vampires are supposed to be seductive and beautiful. I know my vampire lore well, and they're supposed to be like that because they seduce human prey. Well, that's how it goes a good portion of the time. An author doesn't have to keep to the lore though, that's why it's fiction wink
But anyways, onto the topic. I don't like the Twilight series (and honestly I don't like the characters either). But I am curious to see how the movie will go. I don't think the movie will be as bad as a lot of people are saying.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:08 pm
I can't wait for the movie(s?) to come out, I think that the guy who was chosen to play Jasper is totally fitting the part! ^_^ I love Jasper, he's so cool!

Aranel Lissesul

Icamane--Hatake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:25 pm
I finished the 4th book a few hours ago. I can't wait for the movie of Twilight!!!! As long as they don't do to it what they did to Eragon (grr!!! I hated the movie) it'll be a kick a** movie. I just don't like who they picked for Emmett and Jasper so far. IDK...maybe I got the actors mixed up...  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff