Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
my fave movie (tim burton film)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Wuvs_Haylie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:49 am
my favorite director is tim burton. i saw mr magorium with my little brother and sister and outside the theater i saw a coming soon poster. i said, the movie poster looks very dark and kinda boring at the same time. than i saw it was a tim burton film who never was one for making a movie preview interesting (keep reading before you rant). than i saw the movie in theaters: Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. After watching this movie, it changed me alot. this was a beautiful movie. and to me it was the perfect movie (ending couldve been beeter, what happened to anthony johanna and tobias). I was not expecting it to bea musical but the music somehow made it work. a movie with graphic violence, a dark humor, romance, mystery, and music all in one? it was beautiful and probably my favorite movie, i bought it as soon as it came out and have watched it at least 78 times and i also bought te soundtrack and have the original movie poster on my door (my friened works in the theater). This movies ending still makes me cry. the message of the movie is: When we ask for revenge we kill everything we love. And that is what changed me. I guarentee you will like this movie, jsut give it a chance. I promise youwill not be dissapointed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:20 pm
Tim Burton is an AMAZING director....he is a GOD at it.....and I loved Sweeny Todd and Nightmare Before Christmas, along with Corpse Bride and Edward Siccorhands^^ blaugh  

Bizenghast5

silverlum45

Friendly Friend

10,275 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:02 pm
Tim Burton=epic win. always.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:08 pm
yeah... Tim burton is pretty good!
I mean, no one can make a film like him... I mean, they can try... *snort* good luck, filmmakers!  

MearaT

Rainbow Raider

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:42 pm
yeah his movies are pretty cool to watch im never really let down when watchin one of his  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:32 pm
He ROCKS! Go Tim!!  

Ursaula

rose316

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:32 pm
Nightmare Before Christmas  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:42 am
rose316
Nightmare Before Christmas

Woo biggrin  

Ursaula

Lala Chat. General chat & Spam