Chaos Shiranai

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:25 pm
i think saix would be a decent leader  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:55 pm
I could see Saix taking over from Xemnas if he ever went away. But Saix wouldn't do for long. Personally, I think that if Xemnas weren't Superior, I'd want Demyx to be Superior... because it'd be HILARIOUS.  

XV - Shadowed Mistress

Skeletons On Parade

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:25 am
I don't think I could see the superior as anyone other than Xemnas. e.e

But if he died first instead of last... I'm sure it'd probably go to the next member. Like... Xemnas > Xigbar > Xaldin, etc. Or maybe Saix, since he was crazy about kingdom hearts too.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:05 am
A superior? Wow.. uhh... I guess... hmm... Its a tough one...  

CanKneez

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100

Akihiko Kazuki

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:16 am
i have to go with larxene for a few reasons one is that have you seen her fight in final mix she pwnes bigg time and two she is a scary one and noone in orgy XIII would get on her bad side truthfuly so she could pretty much tell Xemnas to get out of her chair and everyone would stay quiet.

at the same time vexen, xaldin,xigbar,and zexion all have the ability and the knolige to lead but still noone messes with the first of two chicks in orgy. (i say that because the had fourteen members.

axel is to cocky marluxia is to childish. roxas is a softie. Xion is a mary sue lexy is on roids or something. siax is to obedian (siax puppeh XD) and demyx is a moron.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:53 pm
Xemnas: I think he makes the best superior, except for the fact that when he opens his mouth, I feel like sleeping >__>
Xigbar: I think that he'd be a good superior
Xaldin: yeah, him too
Vexen: I think that he'd be too busy in his lab... and he still wouldnt get the respect from Marluxia even though he'd be the superior and that would piss him off sooo no.
Lexaeus: Too quiet
Zexion: I think that he'd be a good superior even though he's young.
Saix: Yeeah anger problems >__> if those were out of the way, why not?
Axel: Too cocky. Plus he would kill everyone in the organization and surrender to Sora if that would save Roxas >__>
Demyx: Too childish.
Luxord: Yeah why not?
Marluxia: Too immature and powerhungry..
Larxene: Well, she'd make one hell of a superior, she kicks a**. Everyone would obey her
Roxas: Too ... sensitive?

READ AND WEAP! .. or ... not?  

Lexie Red

strifechick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:02 pm
xemnas is the obvious choose i would say why but everyones pretty much said everything but if he couldn't from the original 6 i'd choose vexen or zexion they're cause the smartest and be able to lead, plus zexy could make great strategies unlike xemnas's " lets take turns fighting sora one on one" whee  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:52 am
geez, u guys are morons! Marly-dono, ftw! He's exactly like Xemnas, anyway, but stronger!  

Khfangirl681213

baka_kawaii_chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:06 pm
I think Xemnas should stay as the superior i can't think or imagine anybody besides him as the superior  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:36 pm
Khfangirl681213
geez, u guys are morons! Marly-dono, ftw! He's exactly like Xemnas, anyway, but stronger!

Marluxia would probably abuse his power before he started leading unlike Xemnas.

Marluxia:Attention all members! From now on, every room shall be decorated with beautiful roses since I gain leadership!
Random person:BOOOO!!!!!

Marluxia:WHO SAID THAT!!!! DON'T YOU DARE DEFY ME!

xp  

Master Aqua of Light

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers