Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Hancock/Will Smith *SPOILERS*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will Smith Hot Or NOT??
  Oh Hell yea!!!!!
  Pshh! no...not what so eva!!
  Dont really care..
View Results

Sephisis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:32 pm
I just recently saw the new Hancock movie. Overall it was good. It's a movie I'd buy. Has it's funny parts. It was weird to see Smith play a druken superhero who curses. Not used to his fowl language. But he did an excellent job. Though i thought the movie could have used more of a storyline. It just kind of picked up and told you a little bit, and then ended just like that. Dont get me wrong it was still good. Just needed a bit more to it.

What do you think about the movie??  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:16 am
SPOILERS!!!!!!
Well I agree it was a good movie and i was use to Will Smith being a nice caring funny character. So it did surprise me when he was saying well you no point in puttin bleeps in. I was a bit dissappointed about the whole wife being Hancock's ex-wife/sister. I thought that in the dinner scene that she finally understood Hancock and stop thinking :this freak of nature should be locked up for life,his not fit to be with civilized humans. But still i liked it.  

angel of the knights

Trausten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:45 am
i liked the hancock movie and i thought the characters were excellent, though
the bit where the wife and hancock fight and the twisters show up confused me (the trailer showed the twister but not who he was fighting so i assumed that some super villain or something similar to a man made day after tomorrow machine or whatever caused them) the ending was very powerful, i really thought hancock was gonna die.

seeing will smith swear was a definate plus for me biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:35 pm
I was surprised when I found out about his wife...was sad he couldn't stay w/ her for long. Also felt bad that her husband was hurt when he found out.
Honestly would give it a "9" out of 10.
Laughed my hiney off @ the scene w/ the shot whiskey bottle and cheered when the bully (kid from Halloween) got taught his lesson.

Honestly would give it a "9" out of 10.
THUMBS up!  

hopefullystrong

onagakami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:30 am
I thought it was an funny, clever, excellent movie right up until Charlize threw him through the wall... then it became incredibly, ridiculously awful. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:22 am
i thought it was ok not great just ok, I thought it was sad though how they couldnt be together.  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

simple_night96

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:41 am
It is a cool movie. It is funny and has a good plot.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:51 am
i thought when hancock 1st went to the guys house where the wife was that there was sumthing weird goin on just the way she acted  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

l emotional-mess l

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:54 pm
I thought..
the movie was awesome!!
i liked the part when the wife and him were fighting and she was so kicking his a**

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:20 pm
I haven`t seen it yet, but I want to! I love some of the other stuff he`s done, especially Pursuit of Happyness, that movie was AWESOME!!!  

kt_tashee_xoxo

kool ken

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:57 pm
onagakami
I thought it was an funny, clever, excellent movie right up until Charlize threw him through the wall... then it became incredibly, ridiculously awful. stare

I think most people had a problem with the plot twist.
I don't like surprises, so I read up on the movie before seeing it.
I LOVED it! I especially enjoyed watching Mary respond to Hancock knowing her secret.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:32 pm
yeah i thought when he was smashing things on her was pretty funny  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

consultantnerd

Interesting Genius

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:15 pm
"You should sue McDonalds, look how bad the ******** you up." Great movie.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:51 pm
Decster97
"You should sue McDonalds, look how bad the ******** you up." Great movie.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol, that line was one of my favorites...and its also when I realized that the movie had swear words in them xd

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

Octaru250
Crew

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas