Reply Rainbow Bridge
I'm worried about my grandma's old cat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supersailorpeach

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:32 pm
I'm at my grandma's house, and she has a old cat, named Woody. My sis is upset about the fact that he could go to the Rainbow bridge at any time. I'm worried because I can't stand the sight of dead animals. emo

I know he could live up to his 30's, but I'm still worried. What should I do after he leaves?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:49 pm
Never mind, he already passed on...  

supersailorpeach

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:34 pm
Ooh poor thing! I know how it feels, I am 16 and have lost several pets. In all honesty, losing them never gets any easier. My best girl, Bailah, is very close to my heart, and I keep wondering what will happen when she dies. After all, I had a complete breakdown the night Keiko died, and was shut off and very grumpy for the next day or so.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:58 am

User Image

Questing For Coco,since forever.

---
I'm so sorry...;;
You are expected to cry, -a lot- ...Or being too grumpy and depressed.Losing a pet hurts so bad.
---

La Pasteria

-MaliciousMinty-

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:55 pm
TX Sniper Chick
Ooh poor thing! I know how it feels, I am 16 and have lost several pets. In all honesty, losing them never gets any easier. My best girl, Bailah, is very close to my heart, and I keep wondering what will happen when she dies. After all, I had a complete breakdown the night Keiko died, and was shut off and very grumpy for the next day or so.

i wonder about my dog lali tew, i honestly think i cant live without her shes like my baby girl. i love her to death! aand i believe ANIMALS DEW GO TEW HEAVEN NO MATTER WHT THE BIBLE SAYS because then there's no point. in anything tew dew with animals if they cant be with us is in heaven  
Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games