my problem

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark lord toilet scrubber

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:12 pm
ok heres the story,

my sister and a guy freind of hers that she hung out with since 7th grade, they had a kid both with under 18,ovr 18now, but my sister has a different guy that she likes, the baby lives here at my house and the father comes around every otherday or so cause he works,my sister had the other guy over and the day after he left she asked me to choose favorites, i was ok no big deal ill just mumble and s**t and leave, its been about 2weeks now and the father wants the baby to start living with him at his house, but hes not home much nor are his parents, well and his dad smokes pot, pretty much everyone in my house dosent like him, but i dont mind him, but my sister i think is just as qualifyed as he is to take care of the baby, but know the dads trying to get me to pick sides with him over the guy.

its confusing help if you want i just needed to get it out  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:10 am
Think about what's good for the baby. It looks like going with the father is ok but you dont want him growing up in a bad evironment. What's the pther guy like?  

Gabriel55

dark lord toilet scrubber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:28 pm
Gabriel55
Think about what's good for the baby. It looks like going with the father is ok but you dont want him growing up in a bad evironment. What's the pther guy like?
well thats kinda of another thing of it. ive known the for for about 3 years and ive known the other guy a week, he dosent seem to bad though  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:49 pm
They both seem ok so whichever choice yoou choose will be ok  

Gabriel55

falling_to_fly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:12 pm
hm this is a tough one. It depends on who your choice effects. I mean, if you choose the dad of the baby, will that turn your sister on you, and vice versa? I actually think it isn't fair for them to be asking you to choose sides seeing as this isn't your fight, but if push comes to shove do what you think is best. But whatever happens, whichever side you choose, the results will NOT be your fault! They shouldn't be putting you under so much pressure in the first place. So do what you think is best but I would suggest just laying low for a while if you can - get out of the house or something, even if it's just for an hour.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games