Submit

Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:59 am
When I was looking at moving out on my own, my mom said she would co-sign. Of course, we were talking about a car, but it's the same idea.

Also, if you want to get credit, it's not that hard, you just have to make sure you are ready to take on the responsibility.

Me? My mom go a credit card with my name on it on her account. I have not seen said card, ever. Since she always pays her bills on time, poof, instant credit 3nodding I also have about $20,000 in student loans sweatdrop it's credit, but I am going to have to pay those off as soon as I finish school.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:58 pm
It depends on where you live.. Do your homework call a few apts in your area see what the requirements are.. Look for a job.. Know what you can afford before you decide to leave.. Look at the area, are their jobs available in what you do.. Go on the web and see what crime is in the area..When looking at the apartment look at the surrounding neighbor are their barrs on the windows, graffatti, are the lawns , and property taken care of. The apartment itself is clean, painted, etc..What appliances are included, what utilities are included.. If you find you dont meet the requirements try renting a room in someones house or hotel.. Know that if your a student your scholarships and loans are considered income..  

ladyshari

Advice Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces