Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
All the Main Topics of Law & Order SVU

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleFly101

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is my Favorite L & O show. Criminal Intent is alright and the a regional is cool too. But nothing beats SVU.

Reasons for Loving the Show~Whats Yours?
What I like most about it is the Main Characters on the show and how they react with there job and the people around them.All the characters have some kind of Background Lives that contributes to how they do there jobs and how they feel when they are assigned to a certain case.They always find a way to add a little humor into the show which I like (all thou its Usually Munch making most of the jokes).User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Fave Characters~Do you Have Any?
Like all the shows I watch , I have a few favorite characters on SVU. Well my first fave character is Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay).Shes the best cop in the unit. She is a competent, street-smart cop.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Second Favorite Character is Captain Donald Cragen (Dann Florek).User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hes awesome and always has great advice on catching the crook for the team. I see him as a Grandfather to all the cops in his unit. Thats about it,I think all the other main characters are cool.There just not my favorites.

~Current Seasons I'm Watchin~
Saeson 1~I know kinda a really old seson.I never got to watch the show in order .So I've seen newer epiodes.
Any other episodes that come on USA Or TNT randomly  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:23 am
I can't wait for the new season of SVU to release! My main reasons for loving the show is the cast, their humor, and their passion for the job. I've watched the other Law and Orders and Criminal Intent is amazing but SVU really makes you sad for some cases that are real. For example, the episode when the man had around 7 wives and they had children and were living in an apartment without any electricity. I cried when I saw everyone dead except for the man and one of his daughters. To think that someone can really kill their own blood is horrible and sick.  

AZNangel715

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:31 pm
WOOOOO! Love this show!!!!!!!! I am SO pumped!  
TV Shows

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games