Howdy from a southern Ohioan

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:59 pm
        So yeaaah, howdy. I'm new to the guild. Just joined today. Yay me.

Anyway, I'm on the younger side of the guild at the age of 22 (though I'll be 23 in 6 months). Everyone calls me Tang and well my real name is Holly. Yes, as the title states, I live in Southern Ohio. Very small town (a tiny bit over 1.6k (1,602 to be exact) in residents at the time of the 2000 census (though we all know not everyone does that stuff)). I live about an hour and a half away from Cincinnati. Which isn't too bad but I haven't been up that way in over 4 months. Bad memories and all.

So lets see, more about me... I like video games. Woo, girl gamer. Go me. I also LOVE to read. If you can't find my eyes glued to the computer or the tv...then you can almost always find my nose stuffed in a book. Photography is a passion/hobby that I'd eventually love to turn into a career. Though god only knows when that'll happen. If it'll happen. I currently live with my parents because my ex is a douche and broke up with me for some teenybopper ho (he's 22...going to be 23 in October...blech) and because my current job is not stable enough for me to be able to afford my own place.

Yeah, can't think of anything else to say about myself. So there you are. If you want to know anything else, just let me know.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:02 pm
Greetings! Im a Northern Ohio resident! XD

Bikku

Magical Girl
Rachiru-chan

Magical Girl

12,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:11 pm
I'm an Ohioan too! Welcome to the guild (although i'm fairly new myself)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:42 pm
        Amazing how small of a world it is. :]
        It's awesome meeting people that are from Ohio as well. xP

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

Introduction Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items