Reply Advice Forum
What do I do with a friend like this? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaShash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:48 pm
I had told her that I didn't much appreciate being bumped from maid of honor. He excuse was: "well you can't be around to help like maids of honor are traditionally supposed to, so I don't think I'll have any maid of honor.".... Right like having NO maid of honor is any more traditional. rolleyes

Only her brother seemed to notice I was upset. But I told him I was fine because I didn't want to disturb the wedding.

It's hard finding friends up here, because I don't get out much. I also have very few coworkers. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:17 pm
My guess is you're still going to have to seek out new friends, no matter how hard it is. Maybe that anticipation is what's driving a wedge between you and your old friend, sort of amplifying a bad situation?
You know yourself best.

Myself, I don't always handle difficult situations all that well. Failed at too many of them and all that.

Good luck making some connections, anyway.  

Harbone
Crew

Princess Seana

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:38 pm
In all honesty, I say dump her. No-one deserves to be treated like dirt. Period.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:50 am
OKAY!!! i finally read like everything i wanted to read....mainly the author's posts. xD sorry tl dr xD

I think that you need to sit down and really express how you feel about the friend to her. and it's either she can change. but it takes a willingness to change. and maybeh you need to give her an ultimatum.

Either she starts treating you better or you actually show her how you "don't focus on her"/"don't return her calls"/ whatever. (I apologize, we have a bar that serves to us employee's after work's done razz )

Theennn she's probably going to of course not treat you better. sooo ignore her drama b.s. for a few weeks and alls biggrin then maybe she'll get the message or be mad as hell and if she's mad as hell then forget her bs and telll her that you have beeen there for her for years and you're done with her drama and bs. biggrin she can come back when she's ready to be a friend.  

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Advice Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers