Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:21 am
(( Umi-chan, you're following Hikaru to look for Kaoru ^^))

Hikaru gave her an impish grin.

"I have no idea. He could be hiding in the nurses office or in the gardens. He must be mad I didn't play with him last night." Hikaru said with a sly look.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:57 am
Turning his head towards the girl, he completely ignored the bird that slowly slid down the window and out of his sight. He let a soft laugh escape his mouth as he poured a cup of tea for his guest, thinking she made that noise over her reaction to his immaculate personality. A beautiful girl should never be kept waiting, so Tamaki looked over at her with a twinkle in his eye.
"Are you . . .alright?"
He genuinely asked, although his own actions answered his question as he looked down and realised that he had over poured the teacup and there was a growing pool of tea staining the perfectly white tablecloth.

Abstract.Nightmare

Abstract.Nightmare

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:07 pm
Eyes widening he picked up the teapot and looked at the stain, as if his mind could erase the mistake he just made. He shook his head slightly and gave a small smile.
"What clumsy fingers I have today, I will just get this cleaned up right now. . . "
Tamaki clicked his fingers.
"Haruhi, I need you to take care of this mess for me. . . I have business to attend to"

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff