Man trouble, Advice needed... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Patron with a Mission

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:47 am
Original_DraconicFeline
He is REALLY good in bed... redface He's just a regular smoker, not a druggie or alcoholic... sweatdrop

He isn't ugly... But then again I don't have very high standards because I go for interesting people. If someone is good looking but not interesting then its a waste of energy...

Being good in bed is nothing if it is not meant from the heart. Sex is not "just something to do"; it's an expression of how much two people care for each other, married or not. If it is not because of love you're with him, it's honestly not worth it.

I have said my two cents; I won't repeat it, nor will I blame him or you.

You're going to get hurt if you fly too close to the light, like a moth does. You'll just tap the glass until you're blinded, or you fall.

This is the whole "darkness turns to light" thing I mentioned in my PM to you. Things are getting revealed, by others, or by your inner knowledge. Please don't throw that away, my friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:40 am
@Etoile de la Mer; To be honest I agree with you. For some idiotic reason I can't seem to bring myself to leave. At least not while he is around, and we work together.

I'm thinking of going to my "Well Off" couzin or Grandmother as soon as my temp job ends, then I could quietly leave without him being there.

I don't dislike my brother as much anymore. He is finally independant and has a baby on the way. But he would get angry, that would be VERY bad for his hypertention, so i'll have to am at my slightly more distant relatives.

Though I doubt I deserve a WONDERFUL guy, I do feel I deserve to be treated like a person.

I have decided to look for an oppertunity to go and then grab it. As for my future? I guess that'll depend on what opertunity arises. If I could do it quietly right now, I would have... So I just have to be pateint and grab chance when it comes.

Honestly I am a coward... I don't have the courage to tell him I'm leaving. So i'll slip away when my temp job ends. or I'll Loudly anounce I'm leaving and go.

Original_DraconicFeline

Original_DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:14 am
Thankyou for everyone's advice.

Tomorrow at 10:00 (South African time) I'll be dissapearing secretly, leaving my bf behind.

I got my boss to help by keeping bf busy while slipping me out. I'm going to live with my aunt who has actually bin ready for this for a while, I ahd no idea but my family suspected this.

I'll be doing the house work, cleaning and cooking to earn my keep while I apply for my licence. My mother will help where she can financially and I have the whole family's support.

I'm glad I posted. I took scolding to make me realise the truth.

Thankyou all.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:13 am
The best of luck to you! I just read through the posts and I am glad to hear about the decision that you made. keep us all posted on your progress - I'm sure many people here would be glad to provide you with much moral support!! ^_^  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:37 pm
Hey, best of luck. To both you and your bf. You made the right decision and you've had an adventure to boot! Once you're more sure of yourself, men will be easier to handle. Getting the license is a step in the right direction. Sorry this one didn't work out for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:02 pm
OMG! This is so great! Good for you, and Big Good for your family!

I was stunned how supportive my sisters & parents were when I finally threw my first husband out... they could see better than me how bad his influence was on my spirit. Family rocks!

Taxi Mama

Venuslady

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:06 am
Original_DraconicFeline
I have a very distressing problem...

I live with my boyfriend, I don't have any qualifications besides graduating highschool, I don'y have a drivers licence or a car. And I'm only working as a temp.

Ive been with my boyfriend for 3 years and living with him for 1. He is jealous, controlling and believes HE IS MASTER. I treats me like Im the maid and toy.

I'm not allowed to do anything he doesnt want me to, including visiting or keeping in touch with my family. And yet I have to do any thing he wants to.

I do love him but it feels as if he just isn't that into me.

I'd have left him by now if had somewhere to go. But I don't....

Please help? Anyone?

DUMP HIS SAD a**....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:18 am
if you had read the most recent posts, you would have realized this problem has already been resolved, Venus. Additionally, I don't think "dump his sad a**" is very helpful advice.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:18 am
.... If you are leaving, dont look back. Eyes Forward. You only have one life to live.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:45 pm
Keep us posted. Let us know what's going on when you relocate.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Advice Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas