Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
Doctor Who (and spin-offs!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwion Vaughn

Shameless Man-Lover

38,550 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:06 am
I'm bummed Patterson Joseph isn't going to be the new Who.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:08 am
Yeah. I'll admit that I know next to nothing about this new guy, except that I don't like his hair that much.
*shrugs* I guess we'll have to wait and see.  

Tobias Mule

The amazing hacker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:41 am
hey did they change Dr.who's actor??? Cause last iseen it was'nt that guy. It was the younger actor and now it's the older one. Did i miss something critical in the show?????  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:12 am
I love Doctor Who and Torchwood. I haven't seen the Sarah Jane Cronicles, but have heard that is was pretty good. By the way, does anyone know who the next Doctor will be?
As for Torchwood, I'm sad that it is no longer on, but at least I can still watch the reruns. crying  

Pixie_Bear29

Wealthy Businesswoman

7,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Atomic Pixie7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:39 pm
I like the old Dr. Who shows, I don't care much for the newer version.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:38 pm
I like the older Doctor Who's better, but I do like the New one also. My favorite Doctor is Tom Baker. My favorite companions are Sarah Jane Smith, and Donna Noble. I am one of the few fans who does not care for Rose.

I have seen both seasons of Torchwood and I think it is alright. I did see The Sarah Jane Adventures and enjoyed it. I hope they make a second season of it.  

Rumpleteazer24

XGinger-NinjaX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:39 pm
I like doctor who and SJSA but l have to say torchwood is the best

There will never be a better doctor than david tennat he was the best by miles, he made the doctor his own

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:35 pm
I keep on hearing how everybody hates Matt Smith already, and he hasn't even had a full episode yet! It's just like when David Tennant started all over again! People hated him for the first few episodes because he replaced Christopher Eccleston after only one series, and yet Chris had only signed up for one series in order to help ressurect Doctor Who, just like David Tennant decided to leave in order to give someone else the chance to be the Doctor, rather than him just staying on for even longer, which could of either made it more difficult for him to leave/even more difficult for fans, or the other way around, with everybody starting to get sick/bored of David Tennant. SO GIVE MATT A CHANCE!!! (and if he screws up, then we can lynch him).  

Plasaar

Versatile Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
TV Shows

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers