Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
Adult's 18+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:51 am
Lolicat von Doom
Bonniebluejeans
Saint Kimo
Lolicat von Doom
Saint Kimo

Well now that I don't work midnights anymore I actually have opportunities to go out more. (insert rocky theme and drinking montage)

It's best when you drink so much that all you remember of the previous night is a montage... I'm not the best role model, I feel.

I use to have this problem with blackin out from drink alota beer and then drinkin a few bottles of boones farm. I think the sugar would speed up the alcohol in my system plus I have the metabolism of a crackhead. Now it takes me a bit to get a buzz depending on how my body feels that day.

You blacked out? eek You say that like it happened more than once. I would have freaked out. I have only blacked out once, when I was in severe pain. I guess I can't really relate, I don't really drink. I know. i'm wierd.
Look at all the quote boxes. I wonder how many more we can make until gaia crashes.

Blacking out isn't all that rare, I mean, if you drink a lot of alcohol more than likely you're not going to remember a lot of the night razz

If your house becomes the official party house for five years you get to see alot of blacking out and a lot of "well, you kinda...." conversations happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:00 am
Bonniebluejeans
I guess on certain occasions that's the point, huh? xd

lol, yeah its happened to me more than once. Luckly it hasn't happened for years. fingers crossed.  

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

loIitoads

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:46 pm
Well, I blacked out again the other night because I was determined to drink a whole litre of vodka. I did in the end, but apparantly afterwards I told me friend that the water he encouraged me to drink to sober up was 'like Star Trek.' After this, I refused to talk for ten minutes and told him I was talking to the aliens. dramallama

I do feel as if I should explain my long abscence too; I spilt water on my laptop and had to get a new one, and then was under with a lot of work for university and didn't allow myself internet. Consider me returned though!  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:24 pm
Lolicat von Doom
Well, I blacked out again the other night because I was determined to drink a whole litre of vodka. I did in the end, but apparantly afterwards I told me friend that the water he encouraged me to drink to sober up was 'like Star Trek.' After this, I refused to talk for ten minutes and told him I was talking to the aliens. dramallama

I do feel as if I should explain my long abscence too; I spilt water on my laptop and had to get a new one, and then was under with a lot of work for university and didn't allow myself internet. Consider me returned though!

Welcome back! ^.^
I spilled cream soda on my dad's laptop keyboard once. The computer survived, amazingly, but he never could figure out why some of those dang letter keys were sticking all the time....  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

loIitoads

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:32 am
Bonniebluejeans
Lolicat von Doom

Welcome back! ^.^
I spilled cream soda on my dad's laptop keyboard once. The computer survived, amazingly, but he never could figure out why some of those dang letter keys were sticking all the time....

Yea, seems actual keyboards are a lot tougher. The laptop's still fubar'ed, but I might be able to retrieve stuff from it, I hope so at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:38 am
Saint Kimo
Lolicat von Doom
Bonniebluejeans
Saint Kimo
Lolicat von Doom
Saint Kimo

Well now that I don't work midnights anymore I actually have opportunities to go out more. (insert rocky theme and drinking montage)

It's best when you drink so much that all you remember of the previous night is a montage... I'm not the best role model, I feel.

I use to have this problem with blackin out from drink alota beer and then drinkin a few bottles of boones farm. I think the sugar would speed up the alcohol in my system plus I have the metabolism of a crackhead. Now it takes me a bit to get a buzz depending on how my body feels that day.

You blacked out? eek You say that like it happened more than once. I would have freaked out. I have only blacked out once, when I was in severe pain. I guess I can't really relate, I don't really drink. I know. i'm wierd.
Look at all the quote boxes. I wonder how many more we can make until gaia crashes.

Blacking out isn't all that rare, I mean, if you drink a lot of alcohol more than likely you're not going to remember a lot of the night razz

If your house becomes the official party house for five years you get to see alot of blacking out and a lot of "well, you kinda...." conversations happen.

My roomate at the last wake I went to lost the whole night, including the part where they took off all their clothes and wouldn't get dressed. it took three of us to wrestle them back into them. The next morning conversation was hilarious. I'd have been kinder if they hadn't been so insulting while drunk.  

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100

loIitoads

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:44 am
Before moving in with my roommate this year, I saw photos of him and others naked swimming in the lake. I was horrified.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:35 pm
....wow.... o_O  

Felisce

loIitoads

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:13 am
The depraved world of university students, eh?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:06 pm
LOL, I was just thinking after reading a few of these posts. This is an 18+ forum area, I feel REALLY old. LOL!!! I'm almost 40. LOL

I fell in love with the idea that I have this cute lil avi to play dress-up with. I guess it's the kid in me. LOL!!!

It's truely nice to meet you all. Merry Meet and Blessings!!!  

Psycho has Left

Aged Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

janet_macias

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:42 pm
hello  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:35 am
Hello. I saw this forum and I was excited to see an 18+ thread. This is something you don't see very often. I'm glad to be talking to people closer to my age than 12 year olds.  

Amity_Angel_641

6,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

chizu_rimotachi_69

Wheezing Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:29 am