Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
High School Musical 3: Senior Year Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna see High School Musical 3?
  Absolutely!!!
  Screw High School Musical! I'm not gonna watch it!
  probably...
View Results

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:13 pm
What's driving me crazy is the retarded knock-offs this thing is spawning, as if it weren't bad enough. I'll never understand what the hell anyone could possibly have to sing about ALL the time in high school.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:48 am
I wanted to take my little 7-year-old sister to see it. Not sure if it's still out. Chances are her evil dad took her. I would've at least rented it >_<

I have no doubt there would be a HSM: THe Next Gen or something.  

tevamaki

GeekWhistle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:20 pm
So I saw the movie, and the thing that irked me is the little things the director obviously didn't pay much attention to.

Like the fact the every time the show Troy at his locker it's a different locker! And his shirt magically changes in the final sence. One minute he's wearing a white dress shirt, and when they show him 3 seconds later it's a red t-shirt.....

There were other stupid little things like that two. Same thing happened with the first and second one. And I was like 'Director dude, pay more attention!!'

Speaking of which did you know that in transformers the main female character's nail polish randomly changes color? Yah. And the director missed it.....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:33 am
ugh won't be seeing any of these... hs was boring, I have no intrest in watching the 'popular' kids singing about life... the South Park ep was enough for me, does anyone remeber hs being anything like this, there is more sugar-coating than Fruit Loops... is this going to be like the NOW cds, saw a commerical for #29 *loses breakfast*  

Ishachanmeow

Headstrong Bookworm

19,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Waffles! 25
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers