View Results

Milain

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:05 am
Hello fellow guild mates,

It's been a long time since I've made a comment within the guild, and I regret that my first one is one of sadness.

After almost a year of suffering our beloved chow Violette has been put to rest.

For those of you who are unaware, Violette is our 8 year old Chow, who was diagnosed with malignant melanoma about a year ago (if not less).

After having the first lump in question removed several more questionable lumps began to appear on her body, and one in particular had us worried, it started out as a small growth under her front armpit area and as of today it had reached the size of a grapefruit. Her lovable personality was slowly starting to vanish as the pain increased, she'd even made it clear I wasn't allowed back into my bed.

It was with heavy hearts that we took her to the vet this morning and with his agreement that it was best for her to be put down. She was never alone for a moment, and we were so proud of her. Dakota has a pretty big paw to fill.

It's with a heavy heart and tear filled eyes that I dedicate this to her.

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

User Image
Rest In Peace Violette, I promise your Boy WILL meet you on that bridge one day

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:10 am
Oh I'm so sorry! They always take a piece of your heart with you when they go.

Rest in Peace.  

dlyrica

Betcbubbles

Junior Shapeshifter

2,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:15 am
*hug* i totaly know how you feel!!!!
i had this husky/lab mix who was still only a puppy when she went to the doggy farm n the sky.....i was only like 10. i never really had a death so close to me...i cried for like 3 hours straight...it hurt soo bad!....feel better & i'm so sorry for your loss  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:19 am
omg i just saw your rainbow bridge video...i started to cry!!!! it was so beautiful!!!  

Betcbubbles

Junior Shapeshifter

2,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100

Loki_Konway

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:23 am
*hugs* Iam so sorry. I know how it is to have that happen. My baby Girl Chyna the sweeties big dog I every knew. Iam getting a tattoo of her paw and her heart that was on her head. Its tough to lose a dog. The only thing I can say is that when you start to look for a new dog, you will never know if it happen for a reason. I lost Chyna and me and my step-mom needed to have a big dog, and we find a dog who needed a good home. You lost a GREAT dog, but in the end you may be helping a good dog that needs to have a loving family. Animals are to love not to beat, and you may find a dog someone beat. You will make that dogs life 100times better then they did.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:36 am
OMG I just watch the Rainbow Bridge and it made me cry to high heavens. I started thinking of the pets that I lost and I just can't wait to get to that Rainbow Bridge. I miss them sooooooooooo much. It hurt to watch that Rainbow Bridge message. Thank u for sharing this with us. Sorry for your loss. crying  

tha blue fallin angel

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:16 pm
so sorry for your loss, it's never easy to loose a member of the family. It's been 3 years since I lost my first dog, and I still miss him dearly  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:58 pm
im really sorry about your dog. i know how if feels, i lost the BEST dog ever last may, and she had been in the family since before i was even born. yeah, i know a lot of people would be over it by now, but every time i hear about someones dog dying, i think of my dog, and just cry too. and it makes it even harder, since we had to put her down, too. it was a very painful decision, but she had a huge cancer tumor on her breast, and it was bleeding and was very p***y.

hahah..sorry for the sob story. crying
but i know losing a best friend is a stab in the heart  

kylie_rulez

Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas