Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Cop Movies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FREEZE!!
  ::runs away::
View Results

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:53 pm
HakimsRazor
Beverly Hills Cop is a FREAKIN CLASSIC!!!! You guys must be a bunch of youngins. Eddie Murphy was amazing. I am nervous about them making a new one because Eddie is definitely past his prime.

Lethal Weapon was awesome. . . .Mel gibson was gross though. . .sorry. I loved the part where Glover has to pull Mel off the tiolet. Who comes up with that??
Eddie murphy in beverly hills cop ohhh man im thinkin of the wrong movie I thought of a fat white guy.... ummm but that must be a ninja movie... ummm Beverly Hills NINja HAHAHAHA ops But i cant really member the Cop one but eddie murphy rocks!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:02 am
devilsmokinangel
HakimsRazor
Beverly Hills Cop is a FREAKIN CLASSIC!!!! You guys must be a bunch of youngins. Eddie Murphy was amazing. I am nervous about them making a new one because Eddie is definitely past his prime.

Lethal Weapon was awesome. . . .Mel gibson was gross though. . .sorry. I loved the part where Glover has to pull Mel off the tiolet. Who comes up with that??
Eddie murphy in beverly hills cop ohhh man im thinkin of the wrong movie I thought of a fat white guy.... ummm but that must be a ninja movie... ummm Beverly Hills NINja HAHAHAHA ops But i cant really member the Cop one but eddie murphy rocks!!

Beverly Hills Ninja was hilarious! One of the only other movies I ever liked Chris Rock in.

Eddie was ridiculously funny in those movies, but the 3rd one still just kinda sucked. Like, I'll watch it, when it's on tv for free, but we don't own it, probably never will.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:45 pm
yeah i dont think ill buy them just watch them on tele if they come on.....  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff