Reply Introduction Threads
New Geezer! :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana-chuu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:08 pm
Hello all of you old Gaians xp I joined I think last week? Earlier this week? I don't remember exactly... I've been sick for the past two weeks (and still am x_x) and time has become a blur ^^;

My name is Mana biggrin I'm 23, and I live in Minnesota with my fiance and my 5 pet rats ( heart ), and soon a cat once I'm not sick and can venture out to the humane society to adopt one biggrin I'm in school right now learning web design, and although I don't really like being in school I'm loving learning how to make kick a** sites ^_^ Plus it's something I can do from home. I have pretty severe social anxiety and it's hard for me to function out there in the real world. That might be why I get kind of chatty/rambly here in the internet world sweatdrop

I'm actually supposed to be working on an assignment right now but I'm a horrible procrastinator and sites like Gaia just enable me sweatdrop

Sooo... I hope to get to know many of you and have fun hanging out with people who won't be talking about how mean their mom is and how awesome Haley Cyrus is rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:57 pm
Hello and welcome!! I hope you enjoy gaia. Send me a message sometime and say hello....  

Crazy Cream Pie

Introduction Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff