A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Advice Forum
feeding tommy!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am i bovered! dis my bovered face is it?
yeh
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
nah
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
wotever
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 15

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:08 am
My son wont eat! he was fine until about six weeks ago when he sudenly lost intrest in food. Im worried despite what the doctor says cos he's only nine months old and needs his nourishment. Any tips or sugestions on how to get him to finish his dinner would be welcome!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:57 am
Don't sweat it. He probably slowed his growing and doesn't need as much to eat. As long as he's getting nourishment he'll be fine.

OR

He's on a religious fast for the pre-tod holiday KABOOM. razz  

Malheureux
Crew

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:16 pm
Make is usual favorites, but be creative how you serve them. If you can, cut them in funny shapes, or make them funny colors. Mine did that a few times, when they were small, and turns out, it was the calm before the storm. Get ready for a feeding frenzy/grown spurt. Don't worry too much. Kids of that age haven't learned how to overeat, and only eat when they need to. If the doc isn't concerned, you shouldn't be. They look a the long term habit, not the "right now" that we worry about.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:12 am
pd2care
Make is usual favorites, but be creative how you serve them. If you can, cut them in funny shapes, or make them funny colors. Mine did that a few times, when they were small, and turns out, it was the calm before the storm. Get ready for a feeding frenzy/grown spurt. Don't worry too much. Kids of that age haven't learned how to overeat, and only eat when they need to. If the doc isn't concerned, you shouldn't be. They look a the long term habit, not the "right now" that we worry about.
thats an interesting idear! will give it a go. thanks!!  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:15 am
Malheureux
Don't sweat it. He probably slowed his growing and doesn't need as much to eat. As long as he's getting nourishment he'll be fine.

OR

He's on a religious fast for the pre-tod holiday KABOOM. razz
Lol! yeh I think he's a member of the church of the infernal tamptrum!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:20 pm
there is honestly nothing to worry about, my daughter went through a period of not eating, she would eat a little here and there but when i actually came down to meal time she wouldn't eat a bit, or she would go 2 days without eating.
Believe me i was on the edge of my seat worrying about her all the time, i always brought her to the doctors and brought her to a few actually, and they all said the same thing, it's ok for them not to eat for a short period of time.  

peachsnapz

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:48 am
bombergirl321
there is honestly nothing to worry about, my daughter went through a period of not eating, she would eat a little here and there but when i actually came down to meal time she wouldn't eat a bit, or she would go 2 days without eating.
Believe me i was on the edge of my seat worrying about her all the time, i always brought her to the doctors and brought her to a few actually, and they all said the same thing, it's ok for them not to eat for a short period of time.
Yeh it was the same thing here! Im glad to say that his appertite seems to have oicked up again now!! thanks everyone for the advise and reasurance!! smile  
Advice Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games