Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Righteous Kill

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:50 am
So I saw this movie the other day, on what was supposed to be Imax, However it wasnt.

Anyways, Its the movie with Robert De Niro and Al Pacino, it was pretty good.

It was a little different then from what I thought it was going to be, It reminded me of a tv show.

Anyways is anyone interested in this movie?

If you've seen it did you like it?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:36 pm
When I went to see it I was expecting more. I mean, don't get me wrong, it was still good.
SPOILER WARNING--> But the whole thing in the begining gave it away. With the whole part about "...You're my role model, what am I going to do without you?" -Al Pacino.
The real reason I went to see it was becuase it had Al Pacino and Robert De Niro. I would put money on the fact that no one knew that Curtis Jackson, Donnie Wahlberg, John Leguizamo, and Carla Gugino, were even in the movie.

And that's my two cents on the movie.

Note: For those that don't know Curtis Jackson is 50 Cent. By mentioning him I'm not saying he's in the same league with De Niro or Pacino. I'm Just using him to prove a point.  

Laughingmanofwar

Trichromatism

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:42 pm
Looks promising, but ill probably rent it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:19 pm
havent seen it I dont think, but theres 2 great actors. So ill get it out one day maybe  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:17 am
I do really wanna see that. If for no other reason than Al and Robert. I knew John and Donnie were in it. Did not know 50 was.

But, I remember sometime back, Deniro and 50 were on a mag cover together, something to do with a movie. I wonder if this was the movie they were working on together.  
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games