Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
WB in talks to re-release The Dark Knight in January 2009!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x--stevee--x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:26 pm
I read an article on the internet that said that the WB wanted to re-release batman the dark knight in january for oscar season!! what are your thoughts on this? is this idea a waste of time or exciting??

http://www.toxicshock.tv/news/2008/09/11/warner-bros-plans-dark-knight-rerelease-in-january/  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:49 pm
It was a really good movie and I can see them making a ton more money off it if they re-release it in theaters. I think it'd be cool, I guess.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:14 pm
yeah i think they will make a bunch of movies which will be cool Mr bale is a mean batman and heath ledger is amazing i havent seen the movie but i seen shorts and he doesnt even look like the same person!!!! Fantastic actor RIP dude  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:58 pm
Hmm that would be interesting. Id probably pay to see it again.  

Trichromatism

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:43 am
I think that would be awesome because I want it to beat Titanic's record. xP That would be awesome!

Do you have the article? domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:44 am
I thought it had already beaten the Titanic's record. What was it's record anyway, like 600mil?  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:45 am
devilsmokinangel
yeah i think they will make a bunch of movies which will be cool Mr bale is a mean batman and heath ledger is amazing i havent seen the movie but i seen shorts and he doesnt even look like the same person!!!! Fantastic actor RIP dude

He was so freakishly awesome! Gawd, I wish he was still here to play Joker in the sequel. He kicked major a**.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:12 am
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
I thought it had already beaten the Titanic's record. What was it's record anyway, like 600mil?
Titanic is still about $100mil above Dark Knight, but Dark Knight took only took two months to get to $500mil...it took Titanic about six months to get to $600mil...so it hardly seems fair to pull Dark Knight out of the theatre before it beats Titanic, you know? xD!

Also, I don't think that the Joker would have had a major impact in Nolan's third Batman movie. I mean, Scarecrow wasn't major in Dark Knight. I'm not saying that he probably wouldn't have been in it...just not as the main villain, you know? domokun  

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces