30%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 23

Malheureux
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:53 pm
fr34x0r
I, personally, don't consider rap "music"
-shot-

Maybe if the tempo was doubled or tripled like that stuff you listen to which used to be called house back in the 80s.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:25 am
New but underground. im not into that mtv s**t they be coming out with. i mean come on Lil wayne? Flo Rida? some whack a** fools right there. the only one who made a good transition from underground to mainstream is chamillionaire. sure he has punchlines in his music but he is the realest out there. and besides if he was too serious on his rap well then it would defeat the purpose of music since it be a documentary with a beat. and you all know its true. oh and for the people who try to diss by saying "i dont consider rap to be music" well in our defence we dont consider a bunch of skinny whites in drags screaming their lungs out to be music. just anoying. so take that see how it feels. and dont judge all rap cause of the fools like lil wayne or that hip hop dancing s**t. (example: America's Best Dance Crew... a wtf show). oh and to add another fake a** to the list... soulja boi... how he is considered rap and how he made it this far... SUBURBAN WHITE KIDS. Newf Said.  

Fenix2k6

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces