4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Old style
41%
 41%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 46

Pflibbitz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:27 am
Such a short list we have here for the poll.

Let's see. 50 or so years ago I cut my teeth on Schaeffer and Pabst Blue Ribbon. Miller was always like the champagne of beers. That was way before Coors and the like hit the east coast and of course, before micro breweries hit fashion.

There are at least two micro breweries right here in the small town I live in and of course we have one of the largest Bud distributors in the US here too.

I usually drink the standard dishwater beers and go for the stronger ones like Sam Adams or Pete's Wicked Ale, from time to time.

My most favorite of all beers is the Korean Brand, OB. Light, plenty of flavor with a real smooth bite. It almost killed me once, but that is a long story! biggrin blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:56 pm
im not a fan of beer...but more like malts such as Mikes Hard Lemonaid and Sminoff blaugh  

divinity of pride

Newbie Vampire

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Setsu-P has stepped out

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:36 am
I'm a Coors fan for the most part, which is probably a side-effect of living in AL for a while.

Corona's not bad, and Red Stripe is a summer favorite. Guinness every time we hit the pub is a must. I WISH I could find more Sapporo around here, though.

*recently earned her Taco Mac Passport Club "Pledge" tee*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:08 am
Budwiser or Heineken.  

Irahatam

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

astral burst

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:20 pm
I'm a hard alcohol man myself, but lately I've taken a liking to Budwiser and Heineken thanks to a friend of mine. They don't get you drunk as fast as the harder stuff (as I would like), I suppose that's a good thing though. Beer seems to be more of a social drink anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:23 pm
Where's the good stuff? Heiniken, Ichiban, Sopporo, New Castle, Fat Tire, Guiness, Blue Moon, Sam Adams, etc.... Come on. You can tantalize this ol' geezer with a forum about beer, and ask me to vote for something like Blue Ribbon. Might as well put 121 or Mil. Best... sad  

Dark Elf Mitsuyo

Tasty Explorer

20,250 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kiwinga1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:34 pm
i don't drink any alcoholic drinks.i mostly drink water,tea or fruit juice.occasional mocha or chocolate milk  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:59 am
I love Bud light but on occassion I do drink MGD, Natural Light and another I can't recall the name right now.  

ANGEL_OF_DEATH1985

Kyreie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:40 pm
I don't drink a lot of beer, but when I do it's usually a Blue or a Kokanee. For a really special treat, I'll have a Guiness.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:02 am
i like imported beers my drinking standard was shot when i was little i drink
Guiness, Smithwicks,Sam Adams...i really could go on but those are the main ones

pretty much anything from germany, ireland, scotland....(any were but america lol)

ive tried a lot of beers i can't even pronouce let alone spell the names of, i tried a belgian beer that was suppose to get you so gone that it's symbol was a pink elephant it was tasty ^.^

i drink a lot I MEAN a lot of whiskey, burbon...

i some times drink strong bow but i try to stay away because cider will get me trashed quick because i chug it like well apple cider lol.

and will drink miller light almost never it's my last resort and you are lucky to get one in me they make me sick to my stomach. and bud will get me sicker quicker hehe T.T  

queeneb

Quotable Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:53 pm
Sapporo. I guess we'll call that Old-Style.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:41 am
I drink none of the listed. I like the Lambic fruit beers. mrgreen Yumyum! I just got home from the bar where I drank three. blaugh  

SaturnineZero

mizducky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:40 am
I didn't see anything nice on the poll. For regular type beers, I like Amberbock. I like the Kona Brewery's Porter, it tastes like coffee.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff