24%
 24%  [ 8 ]
Gold Whore!
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 33

Vincent Valintine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:05 pm
I have a few of the Timothy Zahn novels as well, I need to get back into reading them, they were always so interesting. And I do faintly remember the Droids cartoon from the 80s.. and the ewok christmas special.. *shudders*.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:23 am
I heart Star Wars exclaim mrgreen  

kleiner Vogel

Irahatam

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:06 am
I like Star Wars and was there when the first one was released back in the seventies. Four, five and six are still my favorites.
I don't have the funds to collect alot of the items thats out there on Star Wars but even if I did I don't think theres anything I'd really want.
I've got a poster, some cards and a few toys packed up and thats about all.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:07 am
I own the Thrawn trilogy by Timothy Zahn. I really enjoy them. But, seeing as I have a baby to take care of now, I don't see myself picking up a book anytime soon.  

Dark Princess Kaori

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Creator Nan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:24 am
We have all the movies, which we recently updated the original trilogy from VHS to DVD as they have been watched so much they are grainy. My husband and kids have light sabers and have read all the books in the Star Wars series. They play every video game that comes out and debate Star Wars characters and plots. rolleyes I can probably recite some of the movies word for word.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:52 am
Well, I don't know if I'd be called a Star Wars fan or not. When I'm around it I like it, but it's not my favorite thing in the world. My passion is for the technology, notably the vehicles. I'd rather be a part of the Empire or the CIS because of their more interesting toys (How can you say no to a Star Destroyer?)

That brings up a gripe of mine, as a matter of fact. If memory serves, somebody managed to take out the shield generators on an Imperial-class SD and then I think somebody crashed into the bridge, and then the entire thing went down...

OK, so, even if a fighter crashed into the bridge and completely destroyed it... Why would the entire SD go down? Is there no secondary bridge? Is there no other place to control the engines? I mean, it shouldn't have just gone down like that. I think, anyway.

And boo the tech retouch business ><  

Exor Omega

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas