Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctur Pikachu

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:34 pm
Once i had a rabbit her name was snuggles. She was the sweetest thing she would stay put when you came near her and then she would never bit you she did all these things that could make you laugh and she would come to you when you cried or felt really sad but one night my dad was in the garage and snuggles was in it hoping my dad went outside and was getting something and left the door open we did this many times and then one day she left us alone we coudnt find her and we never found her body but sometimes when i cried about her i could feel her nudging my feet and could see her in the corner of my eye
Nicknames
Snug, The SS Snuggle, Snuggle Buggle in the Nuggle, snugaroonie
Tell me your story  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:47 pm
My dog Hannah was my baby. I loved her, she was my first dog i had, first pet. She kept couching and we thought she was sick but i wouldn't stop. WE took into the vet's several times and they and no clue ether. My mom went to go take her to the vet's to get X-rayed. TH last thing i said to her was ' i love you and see you soon'. I was working on homework wheni got the call. They said that is was probably cancer and i started crying the middle of the call i asked to have her cremated. The last time i every saw her was when she was in the car going to the vet's. She was put to sleep on May, 9, 2oo8. I have pictures of Hannah everywere in my room.
when ever i am sad i think of her and how she helped me thought th tough times.  

---Crumplet---

Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff