So I admit I love travelling I can’t seem to stay at my house long enough before I have to start planning another trip, I’ve even planned next September trip already and I’ve not left for this years on yet. I figured I can’t be the only one out here that travels or has travelled so maybe we can talk about where we’ve been or share stories about what happened in places. Or even give tips and help people out that are going to a place and you know well and feel like giving some local in sight to the area.

So far I’ve been to Egypt, Baltimore, Greece, All over the UK and Ireland, France, Belgium and Tunisia. But I’ve a problem I’ll be heading to New England next week and even though I’m on a tour and follow the tour guide we get some free time in some places if there are any local’s or people that know the area can you give suggestions as to what to see in the area’s? The tour guideless area’s I’m in will be: Provincetown - Cape Cod, North Conway, Wolfeboro, Woodstock, Wakefield and Boston .

Any suggestions will be helpful because I’m lost as what to see in those places? I’ll be really gratefully if anyone can help.