Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Eagle Eye (maybe spoilers)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:20 pm
I have so many opinions on the movie that none of my friends that I saw it with wanted to listen so I had to unload here!

I think that whenever the two main characters Rachel and Jerry in a life or death situation, I wouldn't care if they lived or not. Because really the movie didn't let us have any emotional attatchment to them at all since they only gave us two scenes of them in their regular situation. It's like since the girl had a kid and the guy's brother just died we're just supposed to feel bad.

I also didn't understand why none of the characters had any common sense when it came to having a gun in hand. Seriously.

And since when was Jerry able to fight when he fought that cop?

So yeah. It was an okay movie. I do believe the last scene was totally product placement though. But I mean it's worth a rent on netflix, but in my opinion, not worth going out to see.

So yeah...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:33 am
well, i havent seen the movie yet, but it didnt look that good to me. and after reading what you wrote, i'm pretty sure i wouldnt like it! i hate it when characters dont have depth xd  

x--stevee--x

Travis III

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:05 am
I have to agree. There were some nice action sequences, but I think the film would have worked altogether better if the characters were more interesting and easier to care about.
Still, not bad, and worth watching.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:20 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I absolutely agree!
SPOILERS!

Like when he "died" at the end, I was like: "Oh, bummer he died, oh well guys, lets call it a day." I didnt really care much...

END SPOILERS

Overall, I thought the movie was o.k. If I would've known it was gonna be like that I would've waited for it to come on on DVD, and would've watched Lakeview Terrence...yea, but go watch it at your own risk, the action scenes are great!

SPOILER QUESTION:

Do You guys think it was too easy to kill the machine, ARES? or w/e her name was?

END SPOILER
♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

Octaru250
Crew

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out